Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

orkidea.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Booka Shade: Love Inc (Booka's Deep Inc Mix) [Blaufield]
02. John Digweed & Nick Muir vs Guy J: Heaven Scent [Bedrock]
03. Greg Downey pres. R.I.C.O.: Domino [Global Code]
04. Andy Moor feat. Nicole McKenna: Please Forgive Me (Wellenrausch's Dark Matter Dub) [AVA]
05. Adam Nickey: Perfect Destiny (Winkee Remix Reconstruction) [Black Hole]
06. Ticon: 1987 (Gleb Gold Remix) [Iboga Trance]
07. Vibrasphere vs. Solarstone & Elizabeth Fields: Autumn Lights vs Speak In Sympathy
08. Angry Man: Mescaline (Future Disciple Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
09. Holden & Thompson: Nothing (Victor Dinaire & Bissen Remix) [CDR]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/251091115/f92f5ce/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_058_on_AH.FM_16-10-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:choon: indeed

Hi everyone! Welcome to today's show. I'm on the move with mobile connection so can't join today's live chat.. Hope you'll enjoy the audio flight featuring deeper prog from the likes of Booka Shade, Digweed and Guy, prog psy vibes from Ticon and Vibrasphere and more uplifting sounds from Andy Moor, Bissen, Angry Man and Greg Downey. I'll post the tracklist later today. Enjoy the show!

949 Listeners _ Orkidea - Radio Unity 058 on AH.FM 16-10-2013

Hi everyone! Welcome to today's show. I'm on the move with mobile connection so can't join today's live chat.. Hope you'll enjoy the audio flight featuring deeper prog from the likes of Booka Shade, Digweed and Guy, prog psy vibes from Ticon and Vibrasphere and more uplifting sounds from Andy Moor, Bissen, Angry Man and Greg Downey. I'll post the tracklist later today. Enjoy the show!

:mml: Tuned in and : save journey :driver: to you :wave:

There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 44 guests)

danmark_ori, RoHe, Ericc B, pkomar, Tom Ismo, SimonTemplar, orkidea+, bluegrassdj, Sergey163, kirserezha, Lucas+

Hey there :wave:
Hello all! :wave:
Kata :beer2:
:mml: Tuned in and : save journey :driver: to you :wave:
Polar :wave:

Hey there :wave:

Kata :beer2:

Polar :wave:

Location: Kazan, Russia :book: :captain: Got info from your city too :) ( amongst others this for example ) :grinning:

:: Arrival & Fonarev feat. Lika Star - Kazantip 2007 ::

300x300.jpg

942 Listeners _ NOW PLAYING Orkidea - Radio Unity 058 on AH.FM 16-10-2013

Haha, indeed, you never get 100 percent used to it :wink:

How are you doing? :grinning:

:cap: Been swimming (indoors) today. To address a sudden ( ? :confused:) back aching. Did help indeed. Usually, I just swim for fun :) Btw: I did like your set last Sunday ! :good:

Katadunkass - Cosmological Constant 005 on AH.FM 13-10-2013
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?58670-Katadunkass-Cosmological-Constant-005-on-AH-FM-13-10-2013
CET: 14:00 - 15:00h

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 71 users browsing this thread. (13 members and 58 guests)

danmark_ori, SimonTemplar, Katadunkass+, pkomar, Albert_An+, RoHe, Piotr Gajdosz, Ericc B, Tom Ismo, orkidea+, bluegrassdj, Sergey163, kirserezha

:cap: Been swimming (indoors) today. To address a sudden ( ? :confused:) back aching. Did help indeed. Usually, I just swim for fun :) Btw: I did like your set last Sunday ! :good:

Katadunkass - Cosmological Constant 005 on AH.FM 13-10-2013
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?58670-Katadunkass-Cosmological-Constant-005-on-AH-FM-13-10-2013
CET: 14:00 - 15:00h
:( Hope you'll be feeling better soon so you can :banana: and :super: soon. Had a back aching some time ago, but luckily it's gone now!

I saw that, thank you very much for attenting to it and providing the information as always :grinning:

Orkidea ? Taucher ? :hmmm:

Location: Kazan, Russia :book: :captain: Got info from your city too :) ( amongst others this for example ) :grinning:

:: Arrival & Fonarev feat. Lika Star - Kazantip 2007 ::

300x300.jpg

Kazantip :LMAO:​
Kazantip held in Ukraine (Yevpatoria) :ee:

My location: Kazan :smile:

Back