Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: India

  1. #1
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4

    Smile India

    Hello all I am from India. A huge trance fan and sadly trance is not popular in mainstream India except Goa which has it's own Goa trance.

    Hope to contribute to his forum

    Regards.

  2. #2
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBroker View Post
    Hello all I am from India. A huge trance fan and sadly trance is not popular in mainstream India except Goa which has it's own Goa trance.

    Hope to contribute to his forum

    Regards.
    TheBroker to Afterhours.FM hope you enjoy the music.. tell all your friends about it
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Vicky Wood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Paracatu, Brasil
    Posts
    14,745
    Welcome, have fun and enjoy your stay here
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

  4. #4

    Thumbs up

    Hi all... just signed up after I came to know Karybde & Scylla were playing my remix of Daylight here.

    About me : I'm 20, stay in India and have been producing for 6 years now. I've got 3 releases lined up : 2 with Joyride and 1 with Somatic Sense.

    Hope Daylight gets signed too <<feedback appreciated>>

    Cheers,
    Mayank.
    http://soundcloud.com/penumbraofficial

  5. #5
    im going to goa in october i hope to hear a lot of good goa shiitt :D:D

  6. #6
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  7. #7
    AH rocks.....

  8. #8
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    Quote Originally Posted by thndrempr View Post
    AH rocks.....
    to AH, tell all your friends about us
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict DhumKetu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,533

    Smile Greetings from India

    Hello all.. from India once again...

    This is DhumKetu ( which means "Comet" in my native language). Had come across the reference of your site from Isohunt couple of weeks back... and been listening to the music ever since. Was too lazy actually to register myself... but I finally did today.

    The music is just wonderful, and with Dance and Trance my kinda music, find nothing better than booming my whole house with AH FM all evenings till late night.

    Keep up the good work!

    Cheers!

    Dhum!

  10. #10
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    Quote Originally Posted by DhumKetu View Post
    Hello all.. from India once again...

    This is DhumKetu ( which means "Comet" in my native language). Had come across the reference of your site from Isohunt couple of weeks back... and been listening to the music ever since. Was too lazy actually to register myself... but I finally did today.

    The music is just wonderful, and with Dance and Trance my kinda music, find nothing better than booming my whole house with AH FM all evenings till late night.

    Keep up the good work!

    Cheers!

    Dhum!
    WOW thank you mate for your amazing comment, im happy you enjoy it, feel here like at home !!

    Help us by telling all your friends
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict DhumKetu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,533
    Thanks Dan, have told quite a number of my friends and all of them have been amazed by the concept of this Site/Forum.

    But here lies a slight problem in the sense, all the Info officially got about this site is this quote of yours at isoHunt...."Afterhours Radio is a free online radio which plays all variations of Trance music from DJ's around the world. Afterhours is a new site devoted to streaming music from DJ's and Music Producers all around the world who play Trance, Progressive, and anything that is the latest and the greatest!

    Broadcast over 450 exclusive shows a month, with over 180 DJ's. If you like what you hear, all shows are available for download by torrents.
    "

    What if we had a sticky topic at the Announcement Section about the aim of this site... like an Intro kinda thing. ( If its already there, then am sorry... plz show me the link)

  12. #12
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    Quote Originally Posted by DhumKetu View Post
    Thanks Dan, have told quite a number of my friends and all of them have been amazed by the concept of this Site/Forum.

    But here lies a slight problem in the sense, all the Info officially got about this site is this quote of yours at isoHunt...."Afterhours Radio is a free online radio which plays all variations of Trance music from DJ's around the world. Afterhours is a new site devoted to streaming music from DJ's and Music Producers all around the world who play Trance, Progressive, and anything that is the latest and the greatest!

    Broadcast over 450 exclusive shows a month, with over 180 DJ's. If you like what you hear, all shows are available for download by torrents. "

    What if we had a sticky topic at the Announcement Section about the aim of this site... like an Intro kinda thing. ( If its already there, then am sorry... plz show me the link)
    A full intro is being done
    it will be posted in announcements soon
    thank you
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  13. #13
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict DhumKetu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,533
    Thank You!

  15. #15
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,176
    anytime friend
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. INDIA
    By amritnoronha in forum India
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Aug 11th, 2012, 08:05
  2. New Tracks Straight from India
    By kunalshingade in forum Music Production
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan 12th, 2010, 07:52
  3. DJ Tanseer (Progressive DJ From India)
    By decibel in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Mar 14th, 2008, 13:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •