Aliases: CO3, Emanuele Lucariello
In Groups: Astuni & Le Saux

Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

extremasmall.jpg

Tracklist:
01 - Cold Rush - Soundscape (UDM Remix) [AEZ]
02 - Kelly Andrew - Beyond The Stars (Original Mix) [Abora]
03 - Hassen B - Land Of Happiness (Sky Flight Epic Take) [Silver Waves] [EXTREMA WINNER]
04 - TrancEye - Supermoon (Mike van Fabio Remix) [Entrance]
05 - James Dymond - Carbon [Black Hole]
06 - Mike van Fabio & Alex van ReeVe - Skyliner [Monster Digital]
07 - ReOrder & Ian Standerwick Pres. Skypatrol - Folding Your Universe [Future Sound Of Egypt]
08 - Manuel Le Saux - Precious (Darren Porter Remix) [Discover]
09 - Akesson - Perfect Blue (Allan Morrow Remix) [Armada]
10 - Bowdidge & Taylor - Flashback (Sam Jones & Will Rees Remix) [Mental Asylum]

Download:
Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 337 on AH.FM 06-11-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/254031107/f10..._Extrema_337_on_AH.FM_06-11-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
tuned and waiting :)

Finally. I was going crazy without it :super:
One exception for me to it is that, well it wasn't implemented on top of every page of the forums like Dan said it would. Could that happen within the next month? Maybe it's obvious to get it put back in :book:

LEOWx6Ip6a4.jpg

And if you check the front page, Next 5 Last 5 is back. In a much neater fashion too. Let's see how people will draw here once the show gets going.
icon_wink.gif

easy task, just hit the show is playing and that's it we're in the thread:bravo::bravo:

One exception for me to it is that, well it wasn't implemented on top of every page of the forums like Dan said it would. Could that happen within the next month? Maybe it's obvious to get it put back in :book:

In my opinion I don't think it really matters that much as long as its on the front page:) It's really nice to have it back:bravo::super:

Even so, it's so much better than having to guess what's next (still not too familiar with all the set times) and now with the DST in effect, all shows are 1 hour ahead for me, so it's gonna help me keep track of the live sets :)

925 Listeners _ Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 337 on AH.FM 06-11-2013

it's time again ! :bravo:

There are currently 22 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 10 guests)

danmark_ori, SUNNY TOMORROW+, skilly bong+, Above the Clouds+, Albert_An+, Roheight, Above1stBase+, piccoli+, MaxRS+, Tilt, douglasustm, LeSaux+

Back