View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

    5 83.33%
  • Good

    1 16.67%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

    0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 115 of 115

Thread: Pearson & Hirst Present - Digital Society Sessions 015 on AH.FM 09-11-2013

  1. #106
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    355,587
    Quote Originally Posted by PearsonandHirst View Post
    21. Ralphie B - Icarus [A State of Trance]




    Armada Music B.V.
    Armada Music B.V.
    Discography at Discogs
    View images for Armada Music B.V.


    Armada Music is the main label of (parent) label Armada Music B.V.


    Sublabels: 68 Recordings, A State Of Trance, Armada Digital, Armada Music, Armada Various, Armind, Aropa Records, AVA Recordings, Bandung, Bits And Pieces, Captivating Sounds, Club Elite, Cyber Records, Different Pieces, Electronic Elements, Energetic Sounds, Fame Recordings, FSOE Recordings, Gangsta Audio, In My Opinion, Magic Island Records, Mainstage Music, Morrison Recordings, Organized Nature, Pilot6 Recordings, Planet Love Records, Plus 39 S.N.C., Re*Brand, S107 Recordings, Soundpiercing, State Recordings, Stoney Boy Music, Vandit Records, Who's Afraid Of 138?!, Zouk Recordings

    Contact Info:
    Armada Music BV
    P.O. Box 75247
    1070 AE Amsterdam
    The Netherlands

    Tel.: +31-(0)20-408.08.46
    Fax: +31-(0)20-617.22.49
    E-Mail: info@armadamusic.nl


    Profile: Armada Music is an independent Dutch company founded in June 2003 by Armin van Buuren, Maykel Piron & David Lewis

    The name "Armada" was formed by utilizing the first two letters in each of the founding members names:

    Armin van Buuren,
    Maykel Piron &
    David Lewis
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  2. #107
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,098
    Quote Originally Posted by danmark_ori View Post

    i know this because of your great infoposts do you know i lived there 4months, and sure you remember when you came there and we went to Rotterdam

  3. #108
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,098
    hey who cut the set for Giuseppe Ottaviani's replay

  4. #109
    AH FAN PearsonandHirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    183
    Thanks for listening all! Tune in next month! Sorry for the cut

  5. #110
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    355,587
    Quote Originally Posted by CICA9THC View Post
    i know this because of your great infoposts do you know i lived there 4months, and sure you remember when you came there and we went to Rotterdam
    We did have some cool times together in Rotterdam Looking forward meeting you again @ Markus Schulz Live in Utrecht next month !
    Quote Originally Posted by CICA9THC View Post
    hey who cut the set for Giuseppe Ottaviani's replay

    Yeah, a bit bummer, the sudden cut-off Was a cool two hours btw ! Voting ...
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  6. #111
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,098
    Quote Originally Posted by PearsonandHirst View Post
    Thanks for listening all! Tune in next month! Sorry for the cut
    please the full tracklist in one post anyway great show

  7. #112
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,098
    Quote Originally Posted by danmark_ori View Post
    We did have some cool times together in Rotterdam Looking forward meeting you again @ Markus Schulz Live in Utrecht next month !



    Yeah, a bit bummer, the sudden cut-off Was a cool two hours btw ! Voting ...
    can't wait meet with you again

  8. #113
    Pressure Radio paulpearson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wakefield, UK
    Posts
    1,895
    Pearson & Hirst Present - Digital Society Sessions 015

    01. Speed Limits - My Personal Sunrise [Enhanced]
    02. Nick Arbor & Alana Aldea - 5AM [Digital Society Recordings]
    03. Erick Strong & Eskova - Another Day of Life (Turn Remix) [Suanda]
    04. Kukuzenko - Danger Box [Infrasonic]
    05. Sou Kanai - Behind You (Corger Mix) [Vendace Records]
    06. Protoculture - Talisman [Re*Brand]
    07. Lange feat. Sarah Howells - Out of the Sky (Kyau & Albert Remix) [Lange Recordings]
    08. Lange feat. Ilseviolin - Violins Revenge (Dark Club Mix) [Lange Recordings]
    09. Taj & Mitka - Mind of My Own [Unearthed]
    10. Binary Finary & Lele Troniq feat. Christina Novelli - Waiting for the Sun (Club Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
    11. Martin Graff & Martin Soundriver - Fleeting Moments [Vendace]
    12. Fabio XB - Surreal [Lange Recordings]
    13. Broning vs. Solis & Sean Truby - Radiate [Infrasonic]
    14. Lange & Cate Kanell - Fireflies [Lange Recordings]
    15. Dave Walker - Spirit [Digitized Recordings]
    16. Ana Criado & Omnia - No One Home [Adrian & Raz]
    17. Manuel Rocca - Brisa Del Sur [Inov8 Recordings]
    18. Paul Denton - Silver Lining [Defcon]
    19. Purple Stories & Static Blue - Seoni (Falcon Remix) [Digital Society Recordings]
    20. RAM - RAMnesia [Digital Society Recordings]
    21. Ralphie B - Icarus [A State of Trance]
    22. Whiteroom feat. Amy Cooper - Someday (Instrumental Mix) [Soundpiercing]


    Full tracklist as it should have been...

    according to Dan something happened with the end of the mix which is why it got cut short? who knows we will upload the full set to our Soundcloud page here: http://www.soundcloud.com/pearsonandhirst

    Cheers all
    Tune in to my show Reflections Radio the 4th Thursday of every month 21:00 - 22:00 GMT
    www.paulpearsonmusic.com

  9. #114
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    355,587

    add 11: Martin Graff & Martin Soundriver - Fleeting Moments [Vendace]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Tracklist:

    01. Speed Limits - My Personal Sunrise [Enhanced]
    02. Nick Arbor & Alana Aldea - 5AM [Digital Society Recordings]
    03. Erick Strong & Eskova - Another Day of Life (Turn Remix) [Suanda]
    04. Kukuzenko - Danger Box [Infrasonic]
    05. Sou Kanai - Behind You (Corger Mix) [Vendace Records]
    06. Protoculture - Talisman [Re*Brand]
    07. Lange feat. Sarah Howells - Out of the Sky (Kyau & Albert Remix) [Lange Recordings]
    08. Lange feat. Ilseviolin - Violins Revenge (Dark Club Mix) [Lange Recordings]
    09. Taj & Mitka - Mind of My Own [Unearthed]
    10. Binary Finary & Lele Troniq feat. Christina Novelli - Waiting for the Sun (Club Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
    11. Martin Graff & Martin Soundriver - Fleeting Moments [Vendace]
    12. Fabio XB - Surreal [Lange Recordings]
    13. Broning vs. Solis & Sean Truby - Radiate [Infrasonic]
    14. Lange & Cate Kanell - Fireflies [Lange Recordings]
    15. Dave Walker - Spirit [Digitized Recordings]
    16. Ana Criado & Omnia - No One Home [Adrian & Raz]
    17. Manuel Rocca - Brisa Del Sur [Inov8 Recordings]
    18. Paul Denton - Silver Lining [Defcon]
    19. Purple Stories & Static Blue - Seoni (Falcon Remix) [Digital Society Recordings]
    20. RAM - RAMnesia [Digital Society Recordings]
    21. Ralphie B - Icarus [A State of Trance]
    22. Whiteroom feat. Amy Cooper - Someday (Instrumental Mix) [Soundpiercing]

    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  10. #115
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    355,587

    Arrow add 06: Protoculture - Talisman [Re*Brand]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Tracklist:

    01. Speed Limits - My Personal Sunrise [Enhanced]
    02. Nick Arbor & Alana Aldea - 5AM [Digital Society Recordings]
    03. Erick Strong & Eskova - Another Day of Life (Turn Remix) [Suanda]
    04. Kukuzenko - Danger Box [Infrasonic]
    05. Sou Kanai - Behind You (Corger Mix) [Vendace Records]
    06. Protoculture - Talisman [Re*Brand]
    07. Lange feat. Sarah Howells - Out of the Sky (Kyau & Albert Remix) [Lange Recordings]
    08. Lange feat. Ilseviolin - Violins Revenge (Dark Club Mix) [Lange Recordings]
    09. Taj & Mitka - Mind of My Own [Unearthed]
    10. Binary Finary & Lele Troniq feat. Christina Novelli - Waiting for the Sun (Club Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
    11. Martin Graff & Martin Soundriver - Fleeting Moments [Vendace]
    12. Fabio XB - Surreal [Lange Recordings]
    13. Broning vs. Solis & Sean Truby - Radiate [Infrasonic]
    14. Lange & Cate Kanell - Fireflies [Lange Recordings]
    15. Dave Walker - Spirit [Digitized Recordings]
    16. Ana Criado & Omnia - No One Home [Adrian & Raz]
    17. Manuel Rocca - Brisa Del Sur [Inov8 Recordings]
    18. Paul Denton - Silver Lining [Defcon]
    19. Purple Stories & Static Blue - Seoni (Falcon Remix) [Digital Society Recordings]
    20. RAM - RAMnesia [Digital Society Recordings]
    21. Ralphie B - Icarus [A State of Trance]
    22. Whiteroom feat. Amy Cooper - Someday (Instrumental Mix) [Soundpiercing]
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •