ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

DeepImpact
DeepImpact
- Discogs Search

deepimpact.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Scott Bond vs Solarstone - 3rd Earth (Intro Mix)
02. Armin van Buuren feat. Ray Wilson - Yet Another Day (Original Mix)
03. Tiesto feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Walking On A Cloud (Original Mix)
04. Tiesto - Suburban Train (Original Mix)
05. Armin van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire (Rising Star Mix)
06. Mark Otten - Mushroom Therapy (Lightscape Mix)
07. Filo & Peri presents Whirlpool - Under the Sun (Original Mix)
08. James Holden & Julie Thompson - Nothing (93 Returning Mix)

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/254625435/a21...dergound_055_on_AH.FM_10-11-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello boys & girls...Hope everyone is ok out there :) So glad to be with you this beautiful Sunday afternoon....Hope you are ready to enjoy a show form the old days....After the announcement of the Top 100 results i wanted urgently to go back to my roots...So i started listening to shows from 1999-2004.....Essential Mix tour from Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto's Old style, AVB, PVD.....So today's show is a mixture of all these memories....Hope you will enjoy it as much i enjoyed making it... :) Lets do this ;)

TRACKLIST:

Hello boys & girls...Hope everyone is ok out there :) So glad to be with you this beautiful Sunday afternoon....Hope you are ready to enjoy a show form the old days....After the announcement of the Top 100 results i wanted urgently to go back to my roots...So i started listening to shows from 1999-2004.....Essential Mix tour from Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto's Old style, AVB, PVD.....So today's show is a mixture of all these memories....Hope you will enjoy it as much i enjoyed making it... :) Lets do this ;)
Well damn, count me in! :w00t:

721 Listeners _ DeepImpact - United Beats of Undergound 055 on AH.FM 10-11-2013

Scott Bond
Scott Bond
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Scott Bond

In Groups: Q:Dos, Scott Bond vs. Solar Stone

Genres: Electronica / Progressive / Trance

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, psygore

:wave: hello :super: classics :clap:

can never go wrong with classics :wink:

totally listening in :dance:

TRACKLIST:

02. Armin van Buuren feat. Ray Wilson - Yet Another Day (Original Mix)

amazing start :love:

:yes: :iagree: :dancing:

Armin van Buuren
Armin van Buuren
Images for Armin van Buuren

Aliases: Amsterdance, Armania, Darkstar (4), E=mc², El Guitaro, Gaia, Gig, Gimmick, Hyperdrive Inc., Misteri A, Perpetuous Dreamer, Problem Boy, Rising Star, Shoeshine Factory, The

In Groups: Alibi, DJ's United (3), Electrix, Lilmotion, Major League, Monsieur Basculant, Red & White, Technology, Triple A (5), Wodka Wasters

Profile: Dutch producer and DJ who started producing and making music at age 14.
Ranked #1 in DJ Mag's Top 100 in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012, which marks a new record in that poll.

737 Listeners _ DeepImpact - United Beats of Undergound 055 on AH.FM 10-11-2013

TRACKLIST:

02. Armin van Buuren feat. Ray Wilson - Yet Another Day :wub: (Original Mix)

Ray Wilson
Ray Wilson
Images for Ray Wilson

In Groups: cut_, Genesis, Stiltskin

Profile: a Scottish musician, best known as vocalist in the post-grunge band Stiltskin, and in Genesis between 1996 and 1998.

:: Armin van Buuren feat. Ray Wilson - Yet Another Day ::

Some things disappear inside,
Should I try to run away?
If I could I would escape you
I won’t argue anymore,
I have lost the will to be
Hope you don’t think I’m ungrateful?

Why, why are you laughing?
Is it something that I said?

I don’t like this place at all,
Makes me wonder what I’m here for
Someone take this pain away
Dying to see another day

Close the curtains lock the door,
Left my note upon the stair
In the hope you wouldn’t read it
Fake emotions in my head,
Everything I’ve seen and read
Can’t begin to find a reason

I don’t like this place at all,
Makes me wonder what I’m here for
Someone take this pain away
Dying to see another day
And I don’t want to be your friend, or pretend I can fit into
I’m incensed, I’m blown away
Dying to see another day

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, DeepImpact+, ingjur, Vempele, CICA9THC+, Altered-Mind+, Squall+, Katadunkass+, psygore

tuned in

Back