Profile: DJ and Producer

extremasmall.jpg

Tracklist:
01 - Allen Watts - Blackout [Monster Digital]
02 - Hypaethrame - Savior [Extrema Global Music]
03 - Allen & Envy - The Cry Within (Original Mix) [Together Recordings]
04 - Taranhawk - Space Traveller (Casey Rasch Remix) [Aria Knights]
05 - Vast Vision - Ardente (Ian Standerwick Remix) [Digitized]
06 - Manuel Le Saux - Precious (Darren Porter Remix) [Discover] [EXTREMA WINNER]
07 - Bowdidge & Taylor - Flashback (Sam Jones & Will Rees Remix) [Mental Asylum]
08 - Darren Porter & Gareth Weston - Malware [Tytaium]
09 - Johan Ekman & Truenorth - Eye Can (Do It) (Ian Buff Remix) [Redux]
10 - Bryan Kearney - Stealth Bomber (Sam Jones & Will Rees Remix) [Kearnage]
11 - Amir Hussain - Boundless

Download:
Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 338 on AH.FM 13-11-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/255096617/663..._Extrema_338_on_AH.FM_13-11-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:fishing:

Shoot, already a half hour left. Time flew while taking care of things in the kitchen & showering.

It sucks for me since it's starting at 3pm now instead of 2pm :p I'll be busy preparing to leave work shortly after the set is over

It sucks for me since it's starting at 3pm now instead of 2pm :p I'll be busy preparing to leave work shortly after the set is over
2 weeks ago would have been the same case here since the show wouldn't have started until an hour later with Europe's Daylight Savings Time shift :p

2 weeks ago would have been the same case here since the show wouldn't have started until an hour later with Europe's Daylight Savings Time shift :p

Then you guys had to switch and now everything on ahfm and tv are 1 hour behind for the next few months lol :p

Then you guys had to switch and now everything on ahfm and tv are 1 hour behind for the next few months lol :p
:lol: It's only going to get crazy again when we get to March, and DST starts back up in North America. Adjusting to shows starting 1 hour later while waiting on Europe earlier this year while I went through my 8 weeks of class was out of control.

Tuned here.

Here we go.

Back