DJ Probity
- Discogs Search

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer. Label manager of Arrival Recordings

probity.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:

Probity - The Electronic Connection Silk Music Special on AH.FM 16-11-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/255545846/82a...usic_Special_on_AH.FM_16-11-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
726 Listeners _ Probity - The Electronic Connection Silk Music Special on AH.FM 16-11-2013

Listening :music:

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)

danmark_ori

733 Listeners _ Probity - The Electronic Connection Silk Music Special on AH.FM 16-11-2013

:dancing: relaxed set :fishing: :dancing:

There are currently 24 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 22 guests)

danmark_ori, gmalovestrance0312+ :wave:

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this week's special while I'm preparing my DJ set for EOYC 2013.

748 Listeners _ Probity - The Electronic Connection Silk Music Special on AH.FM 16-11-2013

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this week's special while I'm preparing my DJ set for EOYC 2013.

:mml: Yup ! :good: And thanks for this cool hour of pure listening pleasure Probity ! :replay:

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 9 guests)

danmark_ori, ZeezBrah, CICA9THC+, Probity+, Stevan Kova

* Probity *

bsty2.jpg

Eliran Mukdasi – “Probity” – Born in Jerusalem, Israel.

At the age of 16, the dance music has been revealed to him on the MTV Dance Floor charts.
Since then his never ending journey into the electronic music has started.

At the age of 21, he started his DJ-ing career and hosting a show called:

The Electronic Connection
an electronic music show that combines lots of electronic music genres from trance to chill out and everything in between, including the progressive sounds, the Balearic atmosphere, the techno beats, the clubby baselines and the ambient lounge music.

In the new decade (Since 2010)
The Electronic Connection show will have lots of new surprises including new corners featuring promos and guest mixes of talented well known producers and DJs around the world.
So far the show gathered huge support with more than 830,000 downloads/listeners around the globe in 206 countries!

Since April 2012, Probity has joined into Silk Music Publishing as an A&R and label manager of Arrival Recordings. Probity’s merge with such famous Progressive team implies a very fascinating future for him.

Probity’s Mash-ups has been supported by famous DJs worldwide.

Within the producing part, time will tell…

- Probity Online-

Back