28-03-2007 Tralien - Promo Mix for Afterhours.fm

feles

Registered
Reaction score
Tralien - Promo Mix for Afterhours.fm​

My Music Story

I am 18 years old and i am from Poland. My Story with music started about 1999. Then i heard Paffendorf, Mauro Picotto, Tiesto and Paul van Dyk Music. I didn`t know what kind of it was, but i loved it. With every single day my love to music developed. In 2002 i heard "Nyana" (DJ Tiesto album) and i couldn`t belive, that the music can be so excellent. It was a crucial year for me. I began to spend a lot more time for listening music. It was the time, when i noticed, that trance is kind of Music which i like the most. In November 2005 i was on First Event in my life (Tiesto CCE Tour). It was fantastic i spent there one of the best experience in my life. From this time i was going on most events in my country .Now i am listening to Trance, Progressive and some Electro Sounds and Favourite DJs are Giuseppe Ottaviani, T4L and Eddie Halliwell.

DJs Story

In the past, always on Events i was admiring all DJs and i thought, that DJing is very difficult. Sometimes i was trying to mix something in CJs programs, but it's not the same as mixing on the professional hardware. One day in 2006 my friend showed me his hardware. I had to try mixing as soon as possible. I liked this very much and since then i was going to him frequently to practice and to improve my skills. Now im gathering money to buy my own hardware.

Tune guys and enjoy my mix!

Tracklist:

1. Santiago Nino - Poseidon
2. Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - YearZero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix)
3. Roy Gates - Midnight Sun (Divini & Warning Mix)
4. Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel
5. Armin Van Buuren Vs. Rank1 Feat. Kush - This World Is Watching Me (Original Mix)
6. Mr.Sam - Neo Vulcan (T4L Vulcaneo Remix)
7. Marc Marberg And Kyau Vs Albert - Megashira (Original Mix)
8. Paul van Dyk - For an Angel (PvD E-Werk Club Mix)
9. Giuseppe Ottaviani - Linking People (Original Mix)

Last edited:
Right here, right now... espacially for Afterhours.fm promo mix of my friend Tralien. Enjoy people and thx to Dan :)

Yeah so far we had:

1. Santiago Nino - Poseidon
2. Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - YearZero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix)
3. Roy Gates - Midnight Sun (Divini & Warning Mix)

And now of course: Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel

Yeah i agree... and now some classic: Paul van Dyk - For an Angel (PvD E-Werk Club Mix)

Back