View Poll Results: Which djs did you enjoy?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oliver Queen

    1 3.23%
  • Dark Signs

    3 9.68%
  • J Loop

    1 3.23%
  • Antarez

    4 12.90%
  • Hazard

    3 9.68%
  • Bojko

    0 0%
  • Sugar DJ's

    1 3.23%
  • J.P.V.

    4 12.90%
  • Dice

    5 16.13%
  • Lachezar Kalinov

    2 6.45%
  • Wolvy

    1 3.23%
  • Neverend

    3 9.68%
  • Soulplay

    7 22.58%
  • Veselin Tasev

    3 9.68%
  • Infie

    7 22.58%
  • Vesislav Slavov

    7 22.58%
  • Forsi

    13 41.94%
  • dEephead

    6 19.35%
  • Noise Forse

    2 6.45%
  • MIlen Petrov

    2 6.45%
  • Martin K.

    3 9.68%
  • Galin Rashkov

    1 3.23%
  • Bobe

    2 6.45%
  • Hyena

    1 3.23%
  • L.D.

    1 3.23%
  • Mozz Madnezz

    0 0%
  • Stoyan Boev

    6 19.35%
  • Andrio

    3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1043

Thread: Bulgaria In The Mix 005

  1. #16
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Become a supporter now
    SciLog1c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    9,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Moon View Post
    Any chance for more info here please, I just don't wanna deal with Tbg and anyway found nothing there,I stay aside from bulgarian audience and surrounding nothing personal ...
    I was happy being part of the EOYC and I would like to try my luck here aswell
    Its not AH.FM who chooses mixes afaik, so all information is on trancebg and you need to send mix to them, correct me if Im wrong.
    There's a BIG RED "Bulgaria in the mix 005" on top, hard to miss.

  2. #17
    AH Listener Distant Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    25
    well if there wont be ah.fm community voting and the choose will be made by trancebg then I don't see reason to give a try , thanks for the info anyway

  3. #18
    AH FAN Soulplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Moon View Post
    well if there wont be ah.fm community voting and the choose will be made by trancebg then I don't see reason to give a try , thanks for the info anyway
    Hater But... why?

  4. #19
    AH Listener Distant Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    25
    It is simple , mate. Because of the way things get made, choosed, created, in Bulgaria and the way of behavior between each-other and understandings, true im also bulgarian, true i work with few guys from bulgaria in my label but I've been arround far too much and I am personaly disgusted from the act and way of dealing and "using" others. This is one of the things typical for a bulgarian person no matter in what .. asks for a favor after this doestn know who you are, asks for support after this tells you to gtfo, same is for bulgarian radios, everyone cares only for himself, i an NOT a hater, I just wanna deal with fair and decent people. this is why i preffer to stay aside.

  5. #20
    AH.FM Addict andski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,194
    Award-winning DJ, producer.
    Supported by: Armin van Buuren, Gareth Emery, Markus Schulz, Paul van Dyk, Ferry Corsten
    Facebook | Twitter | SoundCloud | Instagram

  6. #21
    AH FAN Vinid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Moon View Post
    It is simple , mate. Because of the way things get made, choosed, created, in Bulgaria and the way of behavior between each-other and understandings, true im also bulgarian, true i work with few guys from bulgaria in my label but I've been arround far too much and I am personaly disgusted from the act and way of dealing and "using" others. This is one of the things typical for a bulgarian person no matter in what .. asks for a favor after this doestn know who you are, asks for support after this tells you to gtfo, same is for bulgarian radios, everyone cares only for himself, i an NOT a hater, I just wanna deal with fair and decent people. this is why i preffer to stay aside.
    Не казвам, че нещата които си написал са неверни в общия случай, но не е готино да слагаш всички под общ знаменател, макар и аз самия да съм го правил много често преди. Конкурсът се организира от българи, което е нормално предвид факта, че се нарича "Bulgaria In The Mix". Не мисля, че досега е имало подценяване или пренебрежение към някого. Целта му е повече от ясна - да се даде шанс, ефир и широка аудитория на по-слабо известни българси DJ-и, редом до по-известните. Разбира се, доколкото в България може да се говори за известни транс DJ-и. Твой е изборът дали да участваш или не, но без значение какви са мотивите ти, моля те не плюй по чуждия труд и не давай общи квалификации на хора, които дори не познаваш

    Успех в конкурса, ако все пак решиш да участваш!

  7. #22
    AH FAN Soulplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinid View Post
    Не казвам, че нещата които си написал са неверни в общия случай, но не е готино да слагаш всички под общ знаменател, макар и аз самия да съм го правил много често преди. Конкурсът се организира от българи, което е нормално предвид факта, че се нарича "Bulgaria In The Mix". Не мисля, че досега е имало подценяване или пренебрежение към някого. Целта му е повече от ясна - да се даде шанс, ефир и широка аудитория на по-слабо известни българси DJ-и, редом до по-известните. Разбира се, доколкото в България може да се говори за известни транс DJ-и. Твой е изборът дали да участваш или не, но без значение какви са мотивите ти, моля те не плюй по чуждия труд и не давай общи квалификации на хора, които дори не познаваш

    Успех в конкурса, ако все пак решиш да участваш!
    Почти няма какво да добавя... И все пак Distant Moon (съжалявам, че не ти знам името), можеш да пишеш не БЪЛГАРСКИ език предполагам, нужно ли е цял AH.FM да разбира колко си се отрекъл от онова, което не можеш да избереш? Шепа хора сме тези, които все пак опитваме да правим нещо положително за ОБЩОТО благо на тази музика в страната ни, а ти как помагаш с тези изказвания?

    Успех и от мен, ако си промениш мнението.

  8. #23
    AH Listener Distant Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulplay View Post
    Почти няма какво да добавя... И все пак Distant Moon (съжалявам, че не ти знам името), можеш да пишеш не БЪЛГАРСКИ език предполагам, нужно ли е цял AH.FM да разбира колко си се отрекъл от онова, което не можеш да избереш? Шепа хора сме тези, които все пак опитваме да правим нещо положително за ОБЩОТО благо на тази музика в страната ни, а ти как помагаш с тези изказвания?

    Успех и от мен, ако си промениш мнението.
    добре може пък да врътна нещо днес има още малко време... нищо не губя все пак

  9. #24
    AH Listener WaxY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35
    Never fear, I is here! q(-...-)p

  10. #25
    AH.FM Addict Cloud 88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    12,606
    Поздравления на всички, успели да изпратят сета си навреме. Поради редица неприятни, демотивиращи фактори (нямащи общо с форума, музиката и участниците) не успях да изпратя навреме микс, но няма значение. Надявам се съм повече време тук на 30 януари и успея да чуя повечето участници
    Another great trip into the world of trance music >> This Is AH FM

  11. #26
    AH FAN NickyGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    294
    It's gonna be LEGEN...


    ...wait for it...


    DARY!

  12. #27
    Moderator trancefan0883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    70,658
    Lineup with timetable added in first post
    Join AH.FM or Join AH.FM

    Join Outside Sessions FanPage OutsideSessionsFanPage

  13. #28
    AH FAN Soulplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Moon View Post
    добре може пък да врътна нещо днес има още малко време... нищо не губя все пак

    И все пак... прати ли?

  14. #29
    AH FAN Soulplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by trancefan0883 View Post
    Lineup with timetable added in first post
    Mate, please make a correction of days on the line up. Must be in English anyway, not in Bulgarian ;)

  15. #30
    Moderator trancefan0883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    70,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulplay View Post
    Mate, please make a correction of days on the line up. Must be in English anyway, not in Bulgarian ;)
    will do :-)
    Join AH.FM or Join AH.FM

    Join Outside Sessions FanPage OutsideSessionsFanPage

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •