The Gallery at Ministry of Sound - Anjunabeats Live Broadcast 24-01-2014

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
24-01-2014_Gallery_Live_Broadcast.jpg

Live broadcast from 00:00 GMT:
Super8 & Tab (Podcast 050 Party
Jaytech
Boom Jinx (‘No Answers In Luck’ album launch)
Plus special guest…

For their first show of 2014, Anjunabeats return to The Gallery with three of their longest serving and best loved artists - Finnish stars Super8 & Tab, Australian innovator Jaytech and Norway's mercurial talent Boom Jinx.
Responsible for timeless label classics such as 'Helsinki Scorchin' and 'Black Is The New Yellow', Miika Eloranta and Janne Mansnerus aka Super8 & Tab continue to push their sound forward into brave new musical territories. Having delivered hits like 'L.A.' and 'The Way You Want' in 2013, the dynamic duo have been busy in the studio with a host of exciting material ready to be unleashed. With their forthcoming Julie Thompson collaboration 'No Frontiers' debuted by Above & Beyond in their legendary ABGT050 set, Super8 & Tab will this time be broadcasting their set live as part of their own 50th podcast celebrations.

Having moved from the deep waters of Anjunadeep to the big room of Anjunabeats, Berlin-living Australian Jaytech has been applying his innovative melodic touch to dancefloors across the globe ever since - with consistently impressive results. With two acclaimed artist albums under his belt in 2008's 'Everything Is OK' and 2012's 'Multiverse', Jaytech remains one of the label's most prolific innovators with some exciting projects in the pipeline for 2014. Expect a taster of those on the night!

Completing the line-up is a genuinely unique talent in Norway's eclectic and innovative Boom Jinx. An integral part of the Anjuna family for the best part of a decade, Boom Jinx's sound has continually evolved with last year's 'When You Loved Me' (with Maor Levi and Ashley Tomberlin) going down as one of last year's best loved records. His much awaited debut album 'No Answers In Luck' - due for release later this year - is set to capture his diverse genius in full focus.

Fancy being there on the night in London? Click HERE for advance tickets.

I thought only Be@tv streamed The Gallery :unsure:

:bravo::bravo: Dan, hope to hear more live broadcasts from Ministry of Sound-London here on AH in 2014:clap:

Looking forward to Boom Jinx, loved every live set I've heard of his.

I'm please to announce that Elevation Audio will be hosting the baby box for this event. Where we will be celebrating the launch of our new website as well as celebrating my 30th Birthday!! :) Full line up in all 4 rooms is:

BOX: ANJUNABEATS (AH.FM LIVE BROADCAST)
Super8 & Tab
Jaytech
Boom Jinx
Special Guest TBA

103:
Prok & Fitch
Hoxton Whores
Gavyn Mytchel
Jay Deep
Emery Warman

ROOM 3 (BABY BOX): ELEVATION AUDIO
Johnathan Carvajal (European Debut!!) (Subculture, Mental Asylum)
Lewis Duggleby (Elevation Audio 2014 Future Set)
Ed Lynam (Elevation Audio)
LindonC B2B Gareth 2 Dark (Remedy)
Neill Moore (Liquid Records/Planet Angel)
Danny Covington (Intensity)
Ash Woollacott B2B James Walsh (B2B London Debut)

LOFT: BEDROOM HOUSE RECORDS
Diego Herrera
Electum Goldensun
Speev
Nic Sol
FredNev B2B Mumbl3s
Trish Complete & J.Nova

We also have tickets available as well for anybody who wants to come! Can't wait for this 1!! :)

Last edited:
Since it´s their 050 podcast party... I assume Super8 & Tab wont be broadcasted? ;)
Which room(s)/artists WILL be broadcasted?

Elevation Audio! Can't wait! :mml:

Timetable?

00:00 - 01:30: Jaytech
01:30 - 03:00: Super8 & Tab
03:00 - 04:30: Ilan Bluestone
04:30 - 06:00: Boom Jinx

All times GMT 1 hour and 4 mins to go till broadcast! :0

Back