Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

orkidea.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:

Orkidea - Radio Unity 061 on AH.FM 15-01-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/5D2

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
this two not working link will be deleted and replaced with: https://www.facebook.com/orkideadj :grinning:

just done before showsbot would post the thread :)
btw i deleted also the facebook fan group link as you wrote there it is not active and fans have to follow your fan page so only your official fan page is at the first post what showsbot posting :)

Radio Unity has been quite up tempo, trancey and proggy recently so I thought it's time for something a bit different. I put together mix of my favourite slow, deep, atmospheric, beautiful and touching tracks of the moment. Including music from Aphex Twin, Guy Gerber, Âme, Maceo Plex, D-Nox & Beckers, Grum and others. It's not trance but I hope it will still touch your mind & soul.

Radio Unity has been quite up tempo, trancey and proggy recently so I thought it's time for something a bit different. I put together mix of my favourite slow, deep, atmospheric, beautiful and touching tracks of the moment. Including music from Aphex Twin, Guy Gerber, Âme, Maceo Plex, D-Nox & Beckers, Grum and others. It's not trance but I hope it will still touch your mind & soul.
Cool! :good2: Hope I'll be able to catch it live today :music:

ohhh maaan :) it's cool :music:

relaxing :puff:

Great start here.

Back