Mr Carefull
Discography at Discogs :book:
Pictures for Mr Carefull

Alias: Shaun Elliott

Genre: Trance
Profile: Producer

mrcarefull.jpg

Tracklist:
01) Simon Patterson feat. Lucy Pullin vs. Bowdidge & Taylor - Be The One (Dave Correa MASH) [CDR]
02) Miroslav Vrlik & Abhishek Y2V - Ecstacy [Silent Shore White]
03) Allen Watts - Lifelines (Ico Remix) [Beyond The Stars]
04) Darren Porter & Manuel Le Saux vs. Filo & Peri feat. Fisher - Ordinary Storm (Dean Rigbey Mashup) [CDR]
05) TBC & N&R Project - Flying Bird (Mr Carefull Remix) [Defcon 100]
06) Dimension & Ultimate - Corazon [Monster Digital]
07) Bowdidge & Taylor - Unstable [Mental Asylum]
08) Matt Bowdidge - My Reflection (Original Mix) [Mental Asylum]
09) Young Parisians feat. Ben Lost - Jump The Next Train (Solarstone Mix) [Euphonic]
10) Simon Patterson vs. John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Brush Strokes In Big Sky (Shura Vlasov Mashup) [CDR]

Download:

Mr Carefull - Global Connection 012 on AH.FM 21-01-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/5DU

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:friends:

One of the more frequent visitors to the forums every year. Carefull's advanced well into his producing & DJing career by now, and he's been wanting to bring this show here or at least have himself a show here for some time. That's now possible (after messaging me about it last month too). Finally, one of the longtime forum members gets his due as a resident to the station beginning this Tuesday. Glad to have Shaun aboard the residency.

:friends:

One of the more frequent visitors to the forums every year. Carefull's advanced well into his producing & DJing career by now, and he's been wanting to bring this show here or at least have himself a show here for some time. That's now possible (after messaging me about it last month too). Finally, one of the longtime forum members gets his due as a resident to the station beginning this Tuesday. Glad to have Shaun aboard the residency.

Thanks for the warm welcome Carl :)

Thanks for the warm welcome Carl :)
No problem Shaun. I'll admit though, other than one month this'll take some getting used to. This time of the morning in New York, I'm not used to trying to get out of the bed before this hour, or at least being online since this used to be Aris Grammenos' slot :blink:

Back