• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Darren Simpson & Mark Winstanley

trance_classics.jpg

Tracklist:
Hour 1 - Darren Simpson
01. Libra pres. Taylor feat. Jan Johnston - Anomaly (Calling Your Name) (Thrillseekers Remix) [Platipus] (2003)
02. Andain - Beautiful Things (DJ Cor Fijneman Remix) [Black Hole] (2003)
03. System F - Solstice (Original Extended Mix) [Tsunami] (2002)
04. Yahel - Devotion (Armin Mix) [Cyber Records] (2000)
05. Spacediver - Unspoken (Svenson & Gielen Remix) [ID&T] (2003)
06. M.I.B. - Keep Pushin' [Captivating Sounds] (2004)
07. Ronald van Gelderen - Cold Storage (Original Mix) [ID&T] (2004)
08. Sensation - The Anthem 2004 (The Original Rush Edit) [ID&T] (2004)
09. Svenson - Sunlight Theory (O-Zone Mix) [ID&T] (2003)
10. Cheap Emotions - Battle Trance Galaxia [Mondo Records] (2005)

Hour 2 - Mark Winstanley
01. Jan Loper - I Can't Stop (Dynamic Sense Remix) [District Records]
02. Kuffdam - Break My Fall [Vandit Digital] (2007)
03. Brisky - Now And Forever (Fred Baker Remix) [Monster Tunes] (2006)
04. Lume - Lume (Adam Sheridan Remix) [Monster Force] (2005)
05. Fred Baker pres. Iguana - Beautiful Sunshine (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) [Eternity Recordings] (2005)
06. Mojado feat. Mr Sam - Naranja (Dimitri Andreas Vision) [Magik Muzik] (2004)
07. Brisky - Celestial (John O'Callaghan pres. Mannix Mix) [Monster Tunes] (2005)
08. Midway - Monkey Forest [In Trance We Trust] (2002)
09. Deepwide - Canyon (John Askew Club Mix) [Monster Pure] (2005)

Download:

Darren Simpson & Mark Winstanley - TCL 005 on AH.FM 21-01-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/32z

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
:friends:

I'm feeling really confident about this show making its new home here. From the Facebook page dedicated to Classic Trance, One of the many shows that was looking for a new home after its previous station shut down, TCs founder Daz comes to me on bringing it here and I was more than happy for knowing his request is accepted and he & Mark will continue this show here. Do trust me when I say you're absolutely going to love this. I'm more than glad already to welcome the Trance Classics FB admins aboard the residency.

Thanks a lot Carl,

Most of you guys will no doubt be first time listeners to TCL, so I really hope you enjoy what myself and Mark have in store for you. We've received some really positive feedback from our previous episodes so far, and hopefully things continue along these lines here at AH.FM :)

Each month we aim to bring you two whole hours of huge Trance anthems, as well as some hidden gems in two B2B hour long sets.

This month features tracks from the likes of The Thrillseekers, Andain, System F, Yahel, Midway, Fred Baker, John Askew, Stoneface & Terminal, JOC, amongst many others.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night, and hope you can all tune in for TCL Ep. 005. I'll be here posting live tracklisting throughout the show too.

Reach for the lasers \o/

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this new adventure and bringing back those timeless classics for everyone to hear again, I would like to say a huge thankyou
to everyone at Afterhours.fm for bringing us onboard & especially Daz for giving me the opportunity of being a part of Trance Classics :) ~Mark

Really think this show will be successful here on ah.fm - both these guys are top dj's who really really know their music. 2 hours of great music ahead!

For those who don't know the Facebook page it can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/Trance.Classics.Official

Get involved and lets keep the classics alive! - Ross

:super::super:

02. Andain - Beautiful Things (DJ Cor Fijneman Remix) (2003)

Back