www.dancestate.com/Robbie/

===============================
01:00-02:00 PM (Canada & US PST)
03:00 PM-04:00 PM (Canada & US EST)
08:00 PM-09:00 PM (UK GMT)
09:00 PM-10:00 PM (Europe CET)

===============================

Check here for show times that are not listed

Be sure to tune in and as always comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. Ill post the tracklist during the show, cheers guys. ;) :ah:

Tracklist:

01. Fine Taste - Midnight Clash (Original Mix) [Flow Records]
02. Filo & Peri - Closer Now (Luke Terry Remix) [Empire State Recordings]
03. The Space Brothers - Shine (Blake Jarrel and Jeff Devas Space Roomates Dub Mix) [Captivating Sounds]
04. A98 - Solar Wind (Original Mix) [Finity Recordings]
05. Artificial Dreamer Pres. Arc - Scrunchies (Original Mix) [Neuroscience Deep]
06. Nitrous Oxide - Morning Light (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
07. Bryant P - Purity (Original Mix) [Emotive Sounds]
08. Lemon & Einar K - Hope [Flashover]
09. Signum - Syndicate [A State Of Trance]
10. Primer - Everlast (Ben Gold Remix) [CDR]

Last edited:
Is everyone ready for someone who took 10 v-cards, handcuffed a girl to a bed and got candle wax poured all over him? I sure am! Get ready for another amazing episode with Robbie Schwan! But ladies, make sure you tune in, or else Robbie`s going to come to your house with that huge fishing rod of his (if you know what I mean).

Is everyone ready for someone who took 10 v-cards, handcuffed a girl to a bed and got candle wax poured all over him? I sure am! Get ready for another amazing episode with Robbie Schwan! But ladies, make sure you tune in, or else Robbie`s going to come to your house with that huge fishing rod of his (if you know what I mean).

there it is.. lol

:heartbeat:
Shine
:heartbeat:

Superb set bro !!! We should look for an event somewhere , Nadz & Schwan @ Guvernement !!!! Canadian top trance DJ's hahah ! :)

Superb set bro !!! We should look for an event somewhere , Nadz & Schwan @ Guvernement !!!! Canadian top trance DJ's hahah ! :)

Blake got himself a gig at guv at the end of the month.. :)

Good stuff Robbie :)

Blake got himself a gig at guv at the end of the month.. :)

Blake is with Armada and have as agent David Lewis,which is also Armin's agent.He is gonna be touring now with Armin For the rest of the year and open for him all over the world. :)

Row

Blake is with Armada and have as agent David Lewis,which is also Armin's agent.He is gonna be touring now with Armin For the rest of the year and open for him all over the world. :)

Row

congrats to him. thats a very sweet gig to have. Look forward to hearing/seeing him on the 21st

Back