01 - Greg Downey - Vivid Intent (Will Atkinson Dreamy Mix) [Global Code]
02 - Zaxx - Illusion [Vandit]
03 - Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Sneijder Remix) [CDR]
04 - Sean Tyas - Now You See [Tytanium]
05 - Cold Rush - Horizon [Digital Society]
06 - Matt Bowdidge - My Reflection (Original Mix) [Mental Asylum]
07 - John Newall - Backbiter [Monster Digital]
08 - Sandi Morreno - Awakening [Silent Shore]
09 - Allan Morrow Feat. Sophie Way - Why Do We Do This (Original Mix) [Extrema Global Music]
10 - Tangle - The Night [Monster Digital]

Download:

John Newall - Off The Wall 001 on AH.FM 27-01-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/5EW

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
i decided to rebrand the show and create a show concentrating on myself as opposed to having guests on the show,i felt half an hour for me and a guest was not really enough.Felt a new year and new style of show would be a lot better also.

hmmm, what happened with Electronic Sessions

i decided to rebrand the show and create a show concentrating on myself as opposed to having guests on the show,i felt half an hour for me and a guest was not really enough.Felt a new year and new style of show would be a lot better also.
It's for this same reason I had to notify John of a banner change before airtime of the show today. Didn't happen before the thread went up late last night, but before airtime in a few minutes like he told me.

John Newall - Off The Wall 001 (January 2014) :book:

https://www.facebook.com/Johnnewalldj

01 - Greg Downey - Vivid Intent (Will Atkinson Dreamy Mix) [Global Code]

1495466_10152320915105101_436699136_n.jpg

Most of the focus on Suckley's Acid Remix, meanwhile you have this other remix of Atkinson quietly hitting Beatport a week or two ago
music.gif
music.gif

I like this tune. if the rest are as good I will stay, lol

Lovely breakdown.

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

And another great thing ahead for Vandit with what I'm hearing, Ben Nicky returning to the label and bringing some speedy singles there himself. I did say Paul's label can go back to its old sound now with them leaving Armada. A track like this gets them close.

:mml::mml::mml:

nice and banging.

Welp, don't have to worry bout shoveling then! :grinning: But beware of the nasty ice patches. :mask:
The ridding of slush, that was a good thing. And I didn't have to worry about any ice on the sidewalks either :grinning2:

Back