Thread: Here it goes...

Here it goes...

Djs are supposed to do proper intros, so allow me:

1. Shiva (dj)

2. Pianist (conservatoir) since age 4, djing since a few yrs, producing in progress...

3. Play mostly (AS DARK AS IT CAN GET): Minimalz/Progressive/Progressive-tech/Tech-house/Tribal-tech/Elektronika

4. Latest set?? well every few days I make one so.....
    I think some in the local scene may have heard me while on the decks as closing set in events... Hopefully soon on AH.fm as well ;)

Looking forward to meeting fellow djs/prod in the local/regional underground scene

In the meantime Shiva is wishing AH family all the best...
    Its good to be here ;)
    Last edited by Shiva; Apr 23rd, 2007 at 11:30.
    myspace.com/shiva_deejay

Hey Shiva!

I'm new to this site too, just thought I'd check out what other people are upto.

Would be nice to hear one of your minimal mixes, do you have any available for download?

Quote Originally Posted by djabstraction View Post
    Hey Shiva!

I'm new to this site too, just thought I'd check out what other people are upto.

Would be nice to hear one of your minimal mixes, do you have any available for download?
    Hi Dj A.
    first allow me to thank you for the add on
    http://www.myspace.com/shiva_deejay

As for the set, i have a few coming up, so i'll send you the links.
    But in the meantime I am preparing for several concerts with international Djs in the region, but I promise you & AH.fm that you will hear my music and get an CLEAR idea how FEMALE on the mix can go DARK & NASTYYYYYYYYYY.....
    Cheerz
    myspace.com/shiva_deejay

Thread Information