View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

    8 100.00%
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

    0 0%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 86

Thread: Somna - Somna Sessions 001 on AH.FM 10-03-2014

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    29,386

    Somna - Somna Sessions 001 on AH.FM 10-03-2014



    Somna


    Tracklist:

    01. Stevy Forello - Fondly (Somna Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
    02. Chris Lake feat. Jareth - Helium [Ultra Music]
    03. Mark Sixma & Jerome Isma-Ae - Refused (David Gravell Remix) [Jee Productions]
    04. Norin & Rad - That Was Easy [Anjunabeats]
    05. Ilan Bluestone - Spheres [Anjunabeats]
    06. Rafael Frost & Jennifer Rene - Higher (Somna Remix) [Adrian Raz Recordings]
    07. Rafael Frost - New York [Frost Recordings / Adrian Raz Recordings]
    08. Antillas - Adagio In G Minor (Antillas & Dankann Rework) [IHU Records / Armada Music]
    09. Tomas Heredia - Memories Of You [Aropa Records]
    10. Karanda & Alana Aldea - It's Now [Amsterdam Trance Records / Adrian Raz Recordings]
    11. Andrew Bayer - Once Lydian [Anjunabeats]
    12. Jonas Stenberg - Overworld [Metanoia Music / Arisa Audio]
    13. Menno De Jong feat. Noire Lee - Creatures Of The Night (Somna Remix) [In Trance We Trust / Black Hole Recordings]
    14. Chakra - Home (Alexander Popov Remix) [Soundpiercing / Armada Music]

    Download:

    Somna - Somna Sessions 001 on AH.FM 10-03-2014.mp3
    http://yousaved.it/5Md

    Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
    Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.
    Last edited by C!C@; Mar 12th, 2014 at 10:59.

  2. #2
    Moderator trancefan0883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    70,657
    congrats @ your new show :-)
    Join AH.FM or Join AH.FM

    Join Outside Sessions FanPage OutsideSessionsFanPage

  3. #3
    AH FAN Somna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by trancefan0883 View Post
    congrats @ your new show :-)
    Thank you ! It's such an honour to be a part of such a fantastic station and be included alongside some amazing names! I hope you guys enjoy the show and thanks so very much for your support!

    Ben (Somna)
    http://www.somnamusic.com - http://www.facebook.com/somnamusic

  4. #4
    Hi I'm Hayley AprilAero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Blackpool UK
    Posts
    44,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Somna View Post
    Thank you ! It's such an honour to be a part of such a fantastic station and be included alongside some amazing names! I hope you guys enjoy the show and thanks so very much for your support!

    Ben (Somna)
    congrats on your new show , and welcome to AH.fm. -hugs-
    Skies of Aether with April Elyse airs every first Friday at 11pm UK
    Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Instagram

  5. #5
    AH FAN Somna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilAero View Post
    congrats on your new show , and welcome to AH.fm. -hugs-
    Thanks April! I'll be sticking around on here as well as my twitter "somnamusic" with updates on the track listing while it airs and chatting with you guys if you guys wanna talk weather, music, have any questions, random stuff and what not
    http://www.somnamusic.com - http://www.facebook.com/somnamusic

  6. #6
    Hi I'm Hayley AprilAero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Blackpool UK
    Posts
    44,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Somna View Post
    Thanks April! I'll be sticking around on here as well as my twitter "somnamusic" with updates on the track listing while it airs and chatting with you guys if you guys wanna talk weather, music, have any questions, random stuff and what not
    cool I love to talk weather. heheheheh. show airs today as well I will definitely be checking out your show. I am originally from Vancouver as well.
    Skies of Aether with April Elyse airs every first Friday at 11pm UK
    Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Instagram

  7. #7
    AH FAN Somna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilAero View Post
    cool I love to talk weather. heheheheh. show airs today as well I will definitely be checking out your show. I am originally from Vancouver as well.
    Oh nice! Where are you now? Vancouver is such a nice city. I moved here about 1.5 years ago
    http://www.somnamusic.com - http://www.facebook.com/somnamusic

  8. #8
    Hi I'm Hayley AprilAero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Blackpool UK
    Posts
    44,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Somna View Post
    Oh nice! Where are you now? Vancouver is such a nice city. I moved here about 1.5 years ago
    well right now I am in Virginia , probably gonna move to Seattle next year. The only bad thing about Vancouver is how expensive it is.
    Skies of Aether with April Elyse airs every first Friday at 11pm UK
    Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Instagram

  9. #9
    AH FAN Somna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilAero View Post
    well right now I am in Virginia , probably gonna move to Seattle next year. The only bad thing about Vancouver is how expensive it is.
    Ugh tell me about it! Vancouver definitely comes at you with a hefty cost! Seattle gets some really fantastic events! And it's not far from us in vancouver too! I think that's a great choice too!
    http://www.somnamusic.com - http://www.facebook.com/somnamusic

  10. #10
    Hi I'm Hayley AprilAero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Blackpool UK
    Posts
    44,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Somna View Post
    Ugh tell me about it! Vancouver definitely comes at you with a hefty cost! Seattle gets some really fantastic events! And it's not far from us in vancouver too! I think that's a great choice too!
    well that's where my girlfriend lives so that's where I wanna be.
    Skies of Aether with April Elyse airs every first Friday at 11pm UK
    Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Instagram

  11. #11
    AH FAN Somna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilAero View Post
    well that's where my girlfriend lives so that's where I wanna be.
    Nice!! I hope your move goes well! Show is starting soon :D !
    http://www.somnamusic.com - http://www.facebook.com/somnamusic

  12. #12
    Hi I'm Hayley AprilAero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Blackpool UK
    Posts
    44,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Somna View Post
    Nice!! I hope your move goes well! Show is starting soon :D !
    Me too, it will take a while tho, because I need to save up a lot of money. by the way contact Dan and ask him to give you the resident badge and turn your name white.
    Skies of Aether with April Elyse airs every first Friday at 11pm UK
    Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Instagram

  13. #13
    AH FAN Somna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilAero View Post
    Me too, it will take a while tho, because I need to save up a lot of money. by the way contact Dan and ask him to give you the resident badge and turn your name white.
    Ah I didn't know that, I'll shoot Dan a message now. Moving is costly for sure, when I moved to Vancouver the moving costs took a chunk out of my savings
    http://www.somnamusic.com - http://www.facebook.com/somnamusic

  14. #14
    AH FAN Somna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    363
    Here we go !!!

    Track Listing
    1. Stevy Forello - Fondly (Somna Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
    2. Chris Lake feat. Jareth - Helium [Ultra Music]
    Last edited by Somna; Mar 11th, 2014 at 02:10.
    http://www.somnamusic.com - http://www.facebook.com/somnamusic

  15. #15
    Hi I'm Hayley AprilAero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Blackpool UK
    Posts
    44,735
    well I am gonna bring this to the conversation http://time.com/12410/11-of-american...tml-is-an-std/ 11% of Americans think HTML is an STD.
    Skies of Aether with April Elyse airs every first Friday at 11pm UK
    Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Instagram

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •