ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Somna

somna.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Stevy Forello - Fondly (Somna Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
02. Chris Lake feat. Jareth - Helium [Ultra Music]
03. Mark Sixma & Jerome Isma-Ae - Refused (David Gravell Remix) [Jee Productions]
04. Norin & Rad - That Was Easy [Anjunabeats]
05. Ilan Bluestone - Spheres [Anjunabeats]
06. Rafael Frost & Jennifer Rene - Higher (Somna Remix) [Adrian Raz Recordings]
07. Rafael Frost - New York [Frost Recordings / Adrian Raz Recordings]
08. Antillas - Adagio In G Minor (Antillas & Dankann Rework) [IHU Records / Armada Music]
09. Tomas Heredia - Memories Of You [Aropa Records]
10. Karanda & Alana Aldea - It's Now [Amsterdam Trance Records / Adrian Raz Recordings]
11. Andrew Bayer - Once Lydian [Anjunabeats]
12. Jonas Stenberg - Overworld [Metanoia Music / Arisa Audio]
13. Menno De Jong feat. Noire Lee - Creatures Of The Night (Somna Remix) [In Trance We Trust / Black Hole Recordings]
14. Chakra - Home (Alexander Popov Remix) [Soundpiercing / Armada Music]

Download:

Somna - Somna Sessions 001 on AH.FM 10-03-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/5Md

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats @ your new show :)
Thank you ! :) It's such an honour to be a part of such a fantastic station and be included alongside some amazing names! I hope you guys enjoy the show and thanks so very much for your support!

Ben (Somna)

Thank you ! :) It's such an honour to be a part of such a fantastic station and be included alongside some amazing names! I hope you guys enjoy the show and thanks so very much for your support!

Ben (Somna)

congrats on your new show , and welcome to AH.fm. -hugs-

congrats on your new show , and welcome to AH.fm. -hugs-

:) Thanks April! I'll be sticking around on here as well as my twitter "somnamusic" with updates on the track listing while it airs and chatting with you guys if you guys wanna talk weather, music, have any questions, random stuff and what not :)

:) Thanks April! I'll be sticking around on here as well as my twitter "somnamusic" with updates on the track listing while it airs and chatting with you guys if you guys wanna talk weather, music, have any questions, random stuff and what not :)

cool I love to talk weather. heheheheh. show airs today as well :) I will definitely be checking out your show. I am originally from Vancouver as well.

cool I love to talk weather. heheheheh. show airs today as well :) I will definitely be checking out your show. I am originally from Vancouver as well.

Oh nice! Where are you now? Vancouver is such a nice city. I moved here about 1.5 years ago :)

well right now I am in Virginia , probably gonna move to Seattle next year. The only bad thing about Vancouver is how expensive it is.

Ugh tell me about it! Vancouver definitely comes at you with a hefty cost! Seattle gets some really fantastic events! And it's not far from us in vancouver too! I think that's a great choice too!

Ugh tell me about it! Vancouver definitely comes at you with a hefty cost! Seattle gets some really fantastic events! And it's not far from us in vancouver too! I think that's a great choice too!

well that's where my girlfriend lives so that's where I wanna be.

Me too, it will take a while tho, because I need to save up a lot of money. by the way contact Dan and ask him to give you the resident badge and turn your name white.

Ah I didn't know that, I'll shoot Dan a message now. Moving is costly for sure, when I moved to Vancouver the moving costs took a chunk out of my savings :(

Here we go :)!!!

Track Listing
1. Stevy Forello - Fondly (Somna Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
2. Chris Lake feat. Jareth - Helium [Ultra Music]

Last edited:
Nice Debiut Show )
i-4339.gif

Thanks!!!

Track Listing *updated*
1. Stevy Forello - Fondly (Somna Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
2. Chris Lake feat. Jareth - Helium [Ultra Music]
3. Mark Sixma & Jerome Isma-Ae - Refused (David Gravell Remix) [Jee Productions]

Back