Feedback on AH.FM Android App

Raghh

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Ah.fm

First of all, im a big fan! but the last year or so ive been mostly using your AH.fm app when traveling to work/school etc etc.

I have a suggestion for your developer which might increase performance of the app for alot of its users.

The thing is, you often get to a point where your cellphone isnt covered by either 3G or 4G for a minute or even more. And this is a huge problem while travelling, as consequence of that you will lose the connection to the server and is ofcourse not be able to listen to the radio.
- My suggestion is therefore to delay the radio on the cellphone Application for a few minutes, so that the user will be able to prestream the radio while having a good signal, and therefore not lose their music while travelling in 'deadzones'.

Best Regards, Anders

thx for the idea, ill pass it onto our developer :)

Hey Ah.fm

First of all, im a big fan! but the last year or so ive been mostly using your AH.fm app when traveling to work/school etc etc.

I have a suggestion for your developer which might increase performance of the app for alot of its users.

The thing is, you often get to a point where your cellphone isnt covered by either 3G or 4G for a minute or even more. And this is a huge problem while travelling, as consequence of that you will lose the connection to the server and is ofcourse not be able to listen to the radio.
- My suggestion is therefore to delay the radio on the cellphone Application for a few minutes, so that the user will be able to prestream the radio while having a good signal, and therefore not lose their music while travelling in 'deadzones'.

Best Regards, Anders

maybe also give us 48k stream for Mobile as I have very little data to save money.

i tested on my lg e730 and it's work verry good with my network mobile from romania :)

Back