King of My Castle ( Sander van Doorn remix )

Laan

AH.FM's Party Beast
Staff member
Reaction score
King of My Castle ( Sander van Doorn remix )

I heard this in ASOT for the first time. I didn't find this tune a bomb at start. After listening it a few times I love it! This new style of Sander is worth gold! :love:

i don't know why this is a remix.. there's nothing in the track except for the vocals that makes me thing of king of my castle. The vocals suck immensely, haven't heard shit like this in years.. Dub mix ftw, very decent track :)

I have not heard it yet, but hopefully I will soon.

absolutly brilliant tune _ both mixes are great!

Boring... Nothing special SVD worst tune.

Loop + Sampled breakdown + Loop = Sander van Boring

I like it... and it's definitely a club track!

hmmm... I don't like it at all.
It's not deep or funky, or... well, I dunno, it just doesn't have that 'spark' that hits me.

What?!

Are you guys on crack or something, this is crappy. Club track? Are you serious?

I have every remix and they all suck.

Not SVDs best, love his stuff overall.

Are you guys on crack or something, this is crappy. Club track? Are you serious?

I have every remix and they all suck.

I'm not doing drugs and I do like it a lot!

What remixes are you referring to? As far as I know there's only the official "original" and "dub" mixes?

But I think people need to start thinking of this track as not being "King Of My Castle" as we know it from back in the days. It's a tune using a well known sample to which a crowd definitely will react upon when played out in clubs!

Ok....

Listen, SVD is unbelivable! But this track is not :(

I think a lot of people are jumping onboard just because it is Sander, be it anybody else i doubt very much that anyone would have even mentioned that track.

Compare it to AKA or Pumpkin, or even loaded. But then again those are HIS productions and not remixes.

So to each their own,
not his best, that is all.

sorry for the crack comment if that offended anyone, I just dont see it as a clubtrack :)

Last edited:
I skipped it after 2 mins of listening in TATW... rare and boring track. Sorry SVD. "The listener is always right" :p

It doesn't deserve that propaganda... its an ordinary track. it really didn't touch me

Back