10-05-2007 Offiicially on Itunes

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Would like to inform everyone that were finally listed on Itunes :) Hopefully more users will tune in to this great Radio Station we all make :)

thank you all for support !!

Would like to inform everyone that were finally listed on Itunes :) Hopefully more users will tune in to this great Radio Station we all make :)

thank you all for support !!

how couldn't we support you :D:hello:

Great

Hey dan this is my 1st post & i wanted to tell u congratulations on the Itunes listing
your radio station is wicked good luck & wish u all the best !!

Hey dan this is my 1st post & i wanted to tell u congratulations on the Itunes listing
your radio station is wicked good luck & wish u all the best !!

Welcome to Ah.fm :ah:

;) :lollypop:

What's up AH.FM!

I found you through itunes, and this is some of the most chill music I've heard in a LONG time.

I'm listening to the 10/23 show and have been listening from about 11p.m. CST to midnight or so, where can I get info on the tunes? I saw them listed on the homepage. Where can I buy the mp3's?

What's up AH.FM!

I found you through itunes, and this is some of the most chill music I've heard in a LONG time.

I'm listening to the 10/23 show and have been listening from about 11p.m. CST to midnight or so, where can I get info on the tunes? I saw them listed on the homepage. Where can I buy the mp3's?

welcome to forums Roxstar :welcome:

see the itunes listing has worked already Dan, didnt take long at all! :)

info on the tunes if its a dj set is available under the liveset's section, you will usually find the tracklist listed at the start (which will be complete or updated depending if the show has run yet or not), some show the label's the release is on, many may not as new tunes/promo's are not signed yet! things such as "artist cdr" may be listed here instead!

the tracks played individually on the playlist, usually can be found by artist webpage, which will then usually lead you to the label website or some certain download sites to get them! you can try google searching them, but sometimes you just get other playlists where its been played before, so be precise!

as for the mp3's, there are many websites that sell all this EDM (Electronic Dance Music), but you may not always find these tunes on them as the release time for some of them may be a little delayed from when they are played on here! here is a few to help you out: www.beatport.com / www.audiojelly.com / www.trackitdown.net / www.vonyc.com / www.4djsonly.com /

if unable to find them on some of these sites, then look up artist's webpage or myspace search them, and it should lead you to their label or info when tune is released and further info etc!

hope this helps & see you on the forums! :music:

Leigh

What's up AH.FM!

we have http://torrents.ah.fm mate you can download all shows from there, if you can please donate to support us.

veyr nice explanation, thank you.

welcome to forums Roxstar :welcome:

see the itunes listing has worked already Dan, didnt take long at all! :)

info on the tunes if its a dj set is available under the liveset's section, you will usually find the tracklist listed at the start (which will be complete or updated depending if the show has run yet or not), some show the label's the release is on, many may not as new tunes/promo's are not signed yet! things such as "artist cdr" may be listed here instead!

the tracks played individually on the playlist, usually can be found by artist webpage, which will then usually lead you to the label website or some certain download sites to get them! you can try google searching them, but sometimes you just get other playlists where its been played before, so be precise!

as for the mp3's, there are many websites that sell all this EDM (Electronic Dance Music), but you may not always find these tunes on them as the release time for some of them may be a little delayed from when they are played on here! here is a few to help you out: www.beatport.com / www.audiojelly.com / www.trackitdown.net / www.vonyc.com / www.4djsonly.com /

if unable to find them on some of these sites, then look up artist's webpage or myspace search them, and it should lead you to their label or info when tune is released and further info etc!

hope this helps & see you on the forums! :music:

Leigh

we have http://torrents.ah.fm mate you can download all shows from there, if you can please donate to support us.

the torrents page is also a nice place to search for (recent) shows and their tracklists, as the tracklists are usually posted there as comment :)

very nice very good to listen music in itunes or quicktime
very cool

more power to mac users

thank you

Back