STARS Radio - 024

spectre

Registered
Reaction score
Yo! Here we go with a brand new episode of STARS Radio!

We're sooo proud of this one and, believe us, this is really huge. In fact in the next 60 mins you'll listen to the new tracks of Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman & Steve Angello, Ad Brown & Steve Kaetzel Feat. Arielle Maren, the one and only Ilan Bluestone, Jaytech, Marcus Schossow, Alex Morph, Feenixpawl, melodies master Audien and many others.

At the end you'll be all singing along the lyrics of one of the best Trance songs ever. We really bet you will all do it.

That's it for now, see you in two short weeks!

01. Sigma - Nobody To Love (Grum Remix) [3Beat]
02. Feenixpawl & Trevor Simpson - I Won't Break (Corey James Remix) [Neon Records]
03. Rebeat - Walking Dead (Steerner Remix) [disco:wax]
04. Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman & Steve Angello - Payback [Size]
05. Galantis - Help (Extended Mix) [Big Beat] [Most Wanted]
06. TV Rock & Walden - See Me Run (Marcus Schossow Remix) [Neon Records]
07. Adventure Club Feat. The Kite String Tangle - Wonder (Friendzone Remix) [Free Download - http://on.fb.me/1kCXSu4]
08. The Chainsmokers Vs. Tove Lo - Habits (Kaaze & Simon Gain Remix) [Free Download - http://on.fb.me/1ruxALr]
09. Jaytech - Megastructure (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
10. Myon & Shane 54 Feat. Amy Pearson - Hurricane (Timur Shafiev Remix) [Ride Recordings]
11. The Presets - Goodbye Future (Ilan Bluestone Remix) [Modular]
12. Audien - Hindsight [Anjunabeats]
13. Ad Brown & Steve Kaetzel Feat. Arielle Maren - Like The Sunrise (Extended Mix) [Black Hole] [Pick of the Week]
14. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Feat. Natalie Gioia - My Heaven (Original Mix) [A State Of Trance]
15. Adam Szabo & Willem De Roo - Medusa [Always Alive]
16. Above & Beyond Feat. Justine Suissa Pres. OceanLab - Satellite (Original Above & Beyond Mix) [Anjunabeats] [Time Machine]

SoundCloud
Mixcloud
iTunes

So, don't forget to visit our facebook.com/officialstarsnetwork to vote for your favourite track and check us out on twitter.com/thisisSTARS to get in touch with us in the free time!

Back