21-05-2007 Volt Presents Voltography - The Current Sound 003

volt

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i guess by now more and more people are becoming familiar with my show, but again its still unknown for many afterhours listeners...hope this session will bring more fans to th show :) like the last two sessions, the third one will have some of the best trance tunes at the moment from many many artists..would be great to have ur feedback to always deliver quality sets.. Lookin forward to meet you here ;)

See you all

17:00-18:00 (CET)
18:00-19:00 (Cairo)
11:00-12:00 (Canada and US EST)
16:00-17:00 (UK GMT)
09:00-10:00 (Canada and US PST)

Volt presents Voltography - The Current Sound 003

1. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides in the Deep (Perry O'Neil Remix)
2. Steve Allen & Northern Project – Salvation (Saint Rush Remix)
3. Lost Universe – Beyond Sunset (Original Mix)
4. Airbase – Roots (Ronny K. Remix)
5. Ian Holing – Green Wave (Volt Remix)
6. Paul Miller - O T (Original Vocal Mix)
7. Sean Tyas - Candida (Terk Dawn Mix)
8. Amadeus VS Aly & Fila – A dream of peace (Original Mix)
9. Amex VS Saint Rush – Distant worlds (Carl B Remix)

You can now downlaod the set at www.djvolt.com

Last edited:
is on air now :)

01. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides in the Deep (Original Mix) [Electronic Elements]

yes?

I'm here like I Promised Amir :) Hope you will bang it up some later :D Nice calm start this first track :)

WOOOOOW what and AWESOME Track this is :) So sweet and a pleasure to listen to :) :) ;)

Yeah, beautiful track..

02. ID - ID

...for now :)

01. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides in the Deep (Original Mix) [Electronic Elements]
02. ID - ID
03. ID - ID
04. ID - ID
05. ID - ID
06. Ian Holing - Blue Wave (DJ Volt Remix) [CDR]
07. ID - ID
08. Sean Tyas. Candida (Terk Dawn feat. Klovjan's Nordic 2007 Remake)
09. ID - ID

Great mix so far! :hello:

Last edited:
Damn, another ID - ID.. But nice one again :) We need or hose Amir... Where are you??? :) :) :) Help us with the missing ID's :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON All over AH forum :) :) :) It's speachless, Track of the year for me so far :) The Brake with the Buildup is something of the most beautiful I heard in verry verry long time :) DAAMMN Amir where you got this track? And where are you.. You comes up with ID - ID's after ID's. This is like good old days when DJ Precision played, almost 15 ID - ID's in all he's set's :p

06. Ian Holing - Blue Wave (DJ Volt Remix) AWESOME one to :) Damn what a set from Amir :) Verry verry impressed :) And this track is Usigned so far ;) But it better be signed, with also the beauty Original Mix of Ian Holing - Blue Wave :)

This one sucks so damn much.. Probably Lee Haslam, TidyBoys stuff, the most sucking HardTrance you can get on this planet, Not HardTrance, they try to make HardTrance, but it's so damn bad compared to real HardTrance...

Back