What Happened to Vincent de Moor?

KcLKcL

Registered
Reaction score
Was listening to my classic trance collections, I realized again how great this guy was. I listened to Fly Away, Flowtation, his remix of Tenth Planet's "Ghosts" and a track he did with Ferry Corsten, Carte Blanche. These were great tracks.

When I Google'd about him, all I just see is his music on YouTube or whatever, he seem not to use any social networking sites. Also Wikipedia stated there are no interview with him exists, which links to a trance.nu news article from 2002, and it was said that he was working on a "forthcoming album", which never gets released till now. (http://trance.nu/v4/perm/news/1797).

I wonder if someone actually know this guy in real life, I'm just curious of whatever happened to him, did he just stop producing, or did he passed away or something? His last release was in 2007 when he reworked No Hesitation.

Hello I also wondered what happened to him,I asked york (yes him) and he did not know ether.
I do hope he makes a return too...

He quit and tiesto also asked this last year as well.

A recent comment regarding the disappearance of Vincent de Moor is the following, made by Twan who runs the youtube channel muzikxpress:

"Vincent de Moor, left the music industry ages ago, he is a very private person and I spoke to people that used to work with him and he's even very hard to reach for those people. He doesn't want to do any interviews and he has no desire or plans to return to the music industry

So, the chances of getting a Vincent de Moor interview are like 0,000001 % unfortunately..

Back