E-Mail with download links stopped?

ahnfeldt

Registered
Reaction score
Aloha!

Has the E-Mail service with DL links stopped to supporters?

Cheers & Beers :beer2:

/Ahnfeldt :beer:

check your paypal if there is money on the account, your name is not orange and you lost the supporter logo, think that's why you don't get the emails :smile:

:beer2:

check your paypal if there is money on the account, your name is not orange and you lost the supporter logo, think that's why you don't get the emails :smile:

:beer2:

Should be. The money is withdrawn from my credit card, 6th June. I guess something went wrong this month. Dan is on the case :beer2::beer2:

Hey same problem here, I lost my supporter status even though I'm set up for a monthly subscription. I Just noticed that I stopped receiving the emails, even after I was charged for June.

Last edited:
Hey same problem here, I lost my supporter status even though I'm set up for a monthly subscription. I Just noticed that I stopped receiving the emails, even after I was charged for June.

hey there, few people had this issue, after i put in a support email to paypal, they said best thing is to cancel the current subscription and create a new one, this has fixed it.

hope that helps, let us know if you still need any help.

Hi!

I still have the AH supporter logo (on my profile page - here on the forums it is missing) but hadn't received any supporter email since 11.06.2014. PayPal got the fee from my account on 08.06.2014 without any problems. And on my profile, the current subscription is not selected/shown. So what can I do or where can I cancel the subscription to get a new one?

Thanks,
Muetze1

Hi!

I still have the AH supporter logo (on my profile page - here on the forums it is missing) but hadn't received any supporter email since 11.06.2014. PayPal got the fee from my account on 08.06.2014 without any problems. And on my profile, the current subscription is not selected/shown. So what can I do or where can I cancel the subscription to get a new one?

Thanks,
Muetze1

hi mate log into your paypal go into history and search the subscription creation then cancel it .. then go to http://ah.fm/forum/payments.php and setup a new one ... that will fix the issue.. sorry for any inconvenience ...

Hi Dan,

thank you very much. I just forgot about the fact to cancel the subscription on PayPal. I was trying to find it here in the profile/forum. Thank you!

Greets,
Thomas

Made a donation after cancelling the other one. Still not anything.

Will wait a month to set it up again.

Hi Dan,

this problem reoccurs. I received the last email on 10.03.2015 and now I am missing the emails for yesterday and today. Is there a new problem with the emails or subscriptions?

I checked PayPal and the last subscription was payed on 2nd March 2015. The subscription is still active in PayPal.

Thomas

Hey mates thank you for bringing this up.. i found the bug issue and have fixed it .. dl should resume tomorrow .. thank you

Hey mates thank you for bringing this up.. i found the bug issue and have fixed it .. dl should resume tomorrow .. thank you
And it has. Thanks for fixing this so fast!

Hi Dan,

I haven't received supporters emails since Tuesday. Is there a new problem or are there no downloads for the 10YAMC? But even without download links, the last supporters email should then be sent on tuesday and not monday?!

Greets & Thanks,
Muetze1

29th sunday was fifth week without event thats why no email tuesday 10yamc started monday also monday we got last email for 28th saturdays shows hope after the celebration we get in one time most of the sets for download :)

Back