08-06-2007 Abstraction records pres. Natural Trance with dj I.R.A'. vol. 023

I.R.A'.

Registered
Reaction score
Abstraction records pres. Natural Trance with dj I.R.A'. Guestmix SUZY SOLAR vol. 023

Hello everyone!!!
Today's show marks the start of an exciting new series of guestmix events called "By Female Hands", in which you will be able to hear guestmixes from the best female DJs around the world who play Trance music. The first DJ to play in this series of events is a very talented DJ and producer - Suzy Solar!!!!

14db41205819f8ed82c42a2a980e.jpeg
1. Ryan - Symphonious - Vast Vision Mix
2. Luke Terry & Kopi Luwak Ft Tiff Lacey - Fall Into the Moon -
Original Mix
3. Neoblizz - Crying Skies - Armenian Sun Remix
4. Viator - Rangiroa - Octagen Remix
5. Eldritch - Blue Skies - Original Mix
6. Haris C - Without You - Ion Blue Tech Mix
7. Robert Nickson - Encounter - Original Mix
8. Super 8 & DJ Tab - Helstinki Scorchin - Alex MORPH Remix
9. Perpetual - Legendary Theme - Soundphase Remix

http://www.suzysolar.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djsuzysolar
http://www.abstractionrecords.co.uk
http://www.myspace.com/djirisha

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Suzy! :love: :love: :love:

Want to listen! But not sure to be here at the moment :(

Suzyyy!!!! :love:

:super:

322682466_m.jpg

Suzy Solar shines as an internationally acclaimed female DJ/producer/vocalist/writer with hit records under her belt. Her track "Ocean Of Love" is co-produced with Miss Shiva and is featured on the Grammy nominated Paul Oakenfold “Creamfields” album and the Austrian compilation "Shiva-Colors". In 2007, "Ocean of Love" will be released on ESNtion Silver with three new remixes (7 mixes altogether) and a music video. Her latest track in 2006, Arizona Vs Suzy Solar “Samurai” on the prestigious Dutch label Dedicated/United, is co-produced with popular Dutch producer Thomas Bronzwaer and has graced dance charts all around the world. "Samurai" is supported by the top international DJs, including Armin and Ferry Corsten, and is featured on the compilations "Riley & Durrant: A Quest For Trance 2" and "Technics DJ Set Vol. 16" mixed by Shog. Suzy's mix albums, "The Perfect Trance" and "The Perfect Trance 2.0,” on Neurodisc/Capitol Records topped Billboard's U.S. Electronica charts and have made noise globally. Music fans are drawn to Suzy’s magnetic stage presence and her versatile ability to rock dance floors with her eclectic fusion of pumping epic trance and tech-trance. Suzy is well known for her energy, passion, tight mixing skills, and unique feel for taking her listeners on a musical journey. Besides her technical and creative flair, Suzy loves to add a visual presentation with her fluid movements and uplifting vibes, and also takes a personable approach with her fans. Suzy’s multi-faceted resume includes television appearances on The Playboy Channel's "Sorority Girls" 1997 (played a campus DJ), "DJ Throwdown" 1999 (co-host with Vanilla Ice), and "The Morbid Underground" 1991-93, a Tampa based music video television show she produced, edited, and hosted. On her show, she interviewed top metal acts which included Pantera and White Zombie, and made her own comical skits. Suzy's DJ mixes air on many prestigious dance stations and radio shows, including "Mondo Vs Noys" on Ministry of Sound radio, Intuition Radio, "Resident Nation" on Music Choice/Direc TV on digital cable television, Sirius Satellite Radio, Digitally Imported Radio, XM Satellite Radio, and Worldspace. Catch Suzy Solar mix the hottest unreleased promos and MC 100% live on her weekly radio show “Solar Power Sessions” on www.etn.fm. It's broadcast in real time every Wednesday 2 - 4pm EST on the trance channel, with a live video feed once a month. "Solar Power Sessions" is going strong five years running, with a simulcast on iTunes. Suzy continues to be one of the most sought after female DJs in the business, and with her relentless schedule, you are sure to hear much more from this multi-talented artist for years to come. Please go to suzysolar.com for more info, gallery, international tour dates, radio show info, archives of her live shows, news, her up close and personal diary of her travels, and more. Suzy Solar is on Myspace at: http://www.myspace.com/djsuzysolar

have read those so many times :lol:

cool tunes :love:

i want/need a "skirt-trousers" like this one :love: hahahahaha

Dancing with this great set :super::super::super:

hello to all my boys today :hello:

hello to my bestest A&B fan! :hello:

sounds very nice! Suzy makes such energetic sets! :super:

Yes, very interesting skants she has on. :)

Hi Jelly, how are you? :hello:

I hate to call her jelly coz in my mind she isnt anything like a jelly :lol:

I'm fine btw... having a beer here atm :beer:

:lollypop:

I hate to call her jelly coz in my mind she isnt anything like a jelly :lol:

I'm fine btw... having a beer here atm :beer:

:lollypop:

She calls herself Jelly ("Jelly is here" pointing to Sevilla), so I call her Jelly too. I have positive associations with jellies in my mind, makes me think of Jell-O.

I'm working, almost done for the week though! :eek:hjoy:

Last edited:
She calls herself Jelly ("Jelly is here" pointing to Sevilla), so I call her Jelly too.

did u get over the stanley cup already? :)

cool if u did :super:

She calls herself Jelly ("Jelly is here" pointing to Sevilla), so I call her Jelly too.

yeah, np, in spain everybody calls me Jelly, cause nobody thinks about jelly in english meaning xDDD when we go to a party, forum friends ..., they call me jelly too xD, just sound like a girl name.. so its nice, however my name is Tere :)

and Susy Solar Roxss!!!!!!!! im loving this session :lollypop:

Back