• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Andrew Rayel

andrew_rayel.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Arty feat. Angel Taylor - Up All Night (Original Mix) [CDR]
02. NoMosk & Roman Messer feat. Christina Novelli - Lost Soul (Original Mix) [Suanda]
03. Dash Berlin & Jay Cosmic ft. Collin Mcloughlin - Here Tonight (Club Mix) [Armada]
04. Axwell vs. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay - In My Mind ( Andrew Rayel Rebuild ) [CDR]
05. Willem de Roo - Moon Child (Original Mix) [Always Alive]
06. Mark Sixma - Shadow (W&W Edit) [Mainstage]
07. Andrew Rayel feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - One In A Million ( Original Mix ) [Armada]
08. ID - ID Tallent ID
09. Faruk Sabanci - Multitude (Original Mix) [ASOT]
10. Driftmoon & Geert Huinink feat. Kim - Worlds Which Break Us (Orchestral Mix) [Abora] FAVORITE OF THE MOMENT

Armin van Buuren - Guestmix

01 Armin van Buuren - Ping Pong (Kryder & Tom Staar Remix) [Armind]
02 David Gravell - Timebomb [A State of Trance]
03 Andrew Bayer - Once Lydian vs Armin van Buuren feat. Emma Hewitt - Forever is Ours (Armin van Buuren Mash Up) [CDR]
04 Max Graham - Lekker vs. Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Armin van Buuren Mash Up)
05 Armin van Buuren - Save My Night (MaRLo Remix) [Armind]
06 Armin van Buuren feat. Laura Jansen - Sound of The Drums (Bobina remix) [Captivating Sounds]
07 Orjan Nilsen - The Late Anthem (Way Too Late mix) [Armind]
08 Jorn van Deynhoven - New Horizons (Mark Sixma Remix) [A State of Trance]
09 Idina - Let It Go (Armin van Buuren remix) [Disney]
10 Armin van Buuren & Andrew Rayel - EIFORYA [Armind]

Download:
Andrew Rayel - Find Your Harmony Radioshow 003 on AH.FM 03-07-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/3v2

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOL during the remix/mashup of "save my night", which was played before "sound of the drums", an automated robot said "you're in the mix with armin van buuren"

this caught me totally off guard as i've never heard that type of announcement simply for playing an armin track (or two) in a set before. Does Rayel do guest mixes? Was armin the guest mix for this show?

(Forgive me as it's only my 2nd time listening to Rayel's show)

The very next announcement/promo stated in the same robot voice, "find your harmony with andrew rayel". Just trying to confirm if armin maybe used the wrong announcement/promo by accident!

LOLOL during the remix/mashup of "save my night", which was played before "sound of the drums", an automated robot said "you're in the mix with armin van buuren"

this caught me totally off guard as i've never heard that type of announcement simply for playing an armin track (or two) in a set before. Does Rayel do guest mixes? Was armin the guest mix for this show?

(Forgive me as it's only my 2nd time listening to Rayel's show)

The very next announcement/promo stated in the same robot voice, "find your harmony with andrew rayel". Just trying to confirm if armin maybe used the wrong announcement/promo by accident!

Yea AvB did the guest mix for the show

Back