Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

djintuition

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Quick question regarding live sound equipment. I've been looking into the Behringer Eurolive B212A powered speaker, and I was thinking about getting two of these for my sound setup. I was just wondering if anyone has purchased these before or recommends these at all. It makes sense for me to hook two of these up directly to my Stanton M.201 mixer because I am currently hooked up to my monitors. Planning on doing a live gig this summer and I need a stable, affordable, and powerful sound system for it.

Thanks,
DJ Intuition
Andrew

They will do the job but you can find similarly self powered mackies or similar that will last a little longer. I find most of these "on a stick" speakers pretty "bright", but i nearly had my head blown off by the b'gers once so im a little biased. If its cheap and does the job, and you are aware that is more about buying the dB's then it is quality sound, then go for it :)

sweet, thanks for response, ill definately consider other options

Hey guys,

Quick question regarding live sound equipment. I've been looking into the Behringer Eurolive B212A powered speaker, and I was thinking about getting two of these for my sound setup. I was just wondering if anyone has purchased these before or recommends these at all. It makes sense for me to hook two of these up directly to my Stanton M.201 mixer because I am currently hooked up to my monitors. Planning on doing a live gig this summer and I need a stable, affordable, and powerful sound system for it.

Thanks,
DJ Intuition
Andrew
I'm not too fond of Behringer...why dont you rent yourself equipment?

well i actually went ahead and purchased these last summer and they have worked flawlessly. you can really crank up the volume with these things and i've already done multiple small to mid-sized gigs with them. i'm planning on getting two more because they have built-in two-way crossovers for chaining. thanks for the advice guys

well i actually went ahead and purchased these last summer and they have worked flawlessly. you can really crank up the volume with these things and i've already done multiple small to mid-sized gigs with them. i'm planning on getting two more because they have built-in two-way crossovers for chaining. thanks for the advice guys

I was going to jump in but you already said that you went and bought the B's.

I have been hearing not so good things about the B's. I was going to suggest JBLs (pricey) and Tapco/Mackie for live sound. At least in the US, that is what I see a lot of here.

Cheers,
Abominus
:music:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back