15-06-07 Jonathan Martin - Evolution 002 : Worlds Youngest DJ!!

Jonathan Martin

Registered
Reaction score
Jonathan Martin - Evolution 002 Worlds Youngest DJ!!

martinbp2.jpg

Evolution will be on today with it's second episode. I'll be 13 on the 17th, so this is my birthday episode! Be sure to tune in! Tracklist will be posted here after the show.

Time: 01:00 - 03:00 CET
Date: June 16th, 2007

Tracklist:
1. Jonas Steur feat. Jennifer Rene - Fall To Pieces (Original Mix) [Black Hole]
2. Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Wouldn't Change A Thing [Armind]
3. Hawk feat. Sasja - Emerald Mine (Deepwide Remix) [Real Music]
4. M.I.D.O.R. - The Bandit (Original Mix) [Five AM]
5. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Rank 1 - Life Less Ordinary (A Less Ordinary Rank 1 Mix) [High Contrast]
6. Frase - Module One (Activa pres. Mekk Remix) [Eve Recordings]
7. Kimito Lopez - Sub Runner (Original Mix) [Intuition]
8. Mike Foyle - Firefly (Original Mix) [Armind]
9. Facade - Know Thyself (Original Mix) [Diverted]
10. NR32 - LMY (Ian Betts Remix) [Conspiracy]
11. Carl B feat. Blue Foundation - Sweep (Original Mix) [Somatic Sense]
12. Volition pres. Evolver - Evolver 2007 (Selu Vibra Remix) [Profuse]
13. Yamin feat. Marcie - So Tired (Airbase Remix) [Diverted]
14. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Megashira (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) [Euphonic]
15. Armin van Buuren - Rush Hour (Original Mix) [Armind]
16. Neal Scarborough - Madagascar (Sophie Sugar Remix) [ASOT]
17. Factoria - Revive (Static Blue Remix) [Breathe Music]
18. Cerf & Mitiska feat. Jaren - Saved Again (3rd Moon Remix) [Somatic Sense]
19. Breakfast - The Sunlight (Original Mix) [Flashover]

Last edited:
LoL I'll be tune in, first episode was :wow: ;)

ok now! :)

the show was badly created with no volume :(

jonathan is investigating

1. The Blizzard - Kalopsia

i guess :dontknow: :lol:

WOOT it is!!! :love:

oh lol its armin... damn my wmp doesnt show current track and my flash player doesnt work properly either... so didnt know what was playing
:lolz:

There was a problem with the upload of the set, and should be played later on after Pilpo's show, tomorrow at 02-04 CET. Very sorry about this!

I'm confused now... I guess the show has already been aired?.. I asked the playlist and she said: yes.. :(

Well, the upload was blank, so the set had nothing in it because during upload, the file became corrupt somehow, and had nothing in it. Right now im currently uploading the set and its almost finished, but due to AH.FM's tight schedule, ittl have to be played at 01-03 CET, tomorrow. I hope you all understand!

Last edited:
No problem dude. just try to not let this happen in the future.

:)

Oh, that's a little harsh... bit errors can can happen at any time, Jonathan would have no control over that.

Maybe Super Dan can build an MD5 checker into the new upload site. Then the DJ can upload the file and an MD5 taken from their PC to verify that the upload came through correctly.

Of course it wont, i had no way of checking my set while it was on the AH.FM server, you dont get a link when you upload onto ah's server. whyd it have to happen to the 12 (13!) year old :p Looks bad on my part. :lmao: When i uploaded the set i swear it was full, dont know what happened.

Jonathan Martin - Evolution 002 Worlds Youngest DJ!!

Evolution will be on today with it's second episode. I'll be 13 on the 17th, so this is my birthday episode! Be sure to tune in! Tracklist will be posted here after the show.

Time: 02:00 - 04:00 CET
Date: June 16th, 2007

You should have requested a slot on your birthday, it's only one more day to wait. :birthday:

Too bad about the problems, I know how that goes, have had similar things happen to me. I lost 6 months of work that way once.

Last edited:
Oh, that's a little harsh... bit errors can can happen at any time, Jonathan would have no control over that.

Maybe Super Dan can build an MD5 checker into the new upload site. Then the DJ can upload the file and an MD5 taken from their PC to verify that the upload came through correctly.

My upload only accepts files that are 100% complete then copies to my queue... so from what I know it was 100%... on how the file was converted or normalized as 0DB its out of my way of checking.

Upload system is being used by all djs, so if this was a known issue it would be been seen more often.

Jonathan is uploading the set again and it will be played after Pilpos set.

My upload only accepts files that are 100% complete then copies to my queue... so from what I know it was 100%... on how the file was converted or normalized as 0DB its out of my way of checking.

Upload system is being used by all djs, so if this was a known issue it would be been seen more often.

I don't think it's a problem with the upload site, it was probably just one of those stupid errors you get in transfer with MP3s... most times it's that silly 'popping' sound, but I've had MP3s I've downloaded where the bit rate got all messed up, became mono, etc...

We really need to find a library that will let us process MP3s in script. Length, quality parameters, etc... would help a lot. For example, length would be useful for scheduling purposes (In the Mix events for instance), so we don't end up with supposedly 60 minute sets that really go for 80 minutes and screw up every set thereafter.

I don't think it's a problem with the upload site, it was probably just one of those stupid errors you get in transfer with MP3s... most times it's that silly 'popping' sound, but I've had MP3s I've downloaded where the bit rate got all messed up, became mono, etc...

We really need to find a library that will let us process MP3s in script. Length, quality parameters, etc... would help a lot. For example, length would be useful for scheduling purposes (In the Mix events for instance), so we don't end up with supposedly 60 minute sets that really go for 80 minutes.

Transfer errors you get using FTP, not with my system... what ever the file is at original point thats how it will be in my queue. I had all this planned out 12 months ago....

lets move on :) and drop this issue.

Last edited:

Back