ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Tom Fall

tom_fall.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Jenaux, Carl Nunes - Maya (Original Mix) [Zerothree]
02. Daddy's Groove, Nari & Milani - Big Love To The Bass (Club Mix) [Ultra]
03. Orjan Nielsen feat. Chrstina Novelli - Hurricane (Kevin Wild Remix) [In My Opinion / Armada]
04. Michael Woods Feat. Lauren Dyson - In Your Arms (Club Mix) [Spinnin]
05. Luke Bond - Maxima (Original Mix) [CDr] [Free Download]
06. John Christian - Next Level (Marc Benjamin Remix) [Protocol]
07. Tom Fall feat. Yoshi Breen - One For Love (Tom Fall Remode) [Trice / Armada]
08. Laidback Luke & Projekt 46 feat. Collin Mcloughlin - Collide (Marc Benjamin Remix) [Mixmash]
09. Marcus Schossow & Leon Bolier - The Rant (Original Mix) [CDr] [Free Download]
10. Kevin Wild, Punk Party feat. Kelly Sweet - Gravity (Tom Fall Remix) [Ride]
11. Above & Beyond feat. Alex Vargas - Blue Sky Action (Extended Mix) [Anjunabeats]
12. Rafael Frost - Oxygen (Original Mix) [Frost]
13. Omnia - Tomorrow People (Original Mix) [Armind / Armada]

Download:
Tom Fall - IROK Radio 001 on AH.FM 25-07-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/6a0

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice sounding new show! I have seen Tom Fall many times in Finland and he always rocks :dance:

I got to see Tom Fall once in Los Angeles -- huge fan of his remix "Fall with me" and his electro trance classic "The Hammer"

very uniique style of trance meets electro for me

I hate that word.... Trouse. :D But anyway, some people see it as a bad thing but I see it as the best from both worlds. :)

He's one of the best remixer of the very last 3\4 years.. anyway, congratz on this new show ;)

great electro house remix here

John Christian -- Next Level (Marc Benjamin remix)

this is pretty dope

this track is soooo good, Tom. Both versions are, actually.

Here's a fun one. My remix of Kevin Wild & Punk Party - Gravity! :) GROWL bass!

What a great remix! :super: This is really putting me into friday mood! :)

Typical Tom's sounds here... great energy and I love the vocals from Kelly Sweet.

Blue Sky Action is one of the most boring songs from A&B ever in my opinion.

And this is the new Omnia ! I love everything this guy produces....

Last edited:
Blue Sky Action is one of the most boring songs from A&B ever in my opinion.

I actually love that it's a tad different from their usual stuff. :) I fn love the atmosphere of the song.

It's a wrap! thank you so much for tuning in! :) xx <3

I actually love that it's a tad different from their usual stuff. :) I fn love the atmosphere of the song.
It was a big disappointed for me to listen to this track which is something very close to the tracks of their last album that I didn't like at all.
After a lot of bangers like Walter White, Mariana Trench, Hello.. they released this random-trance track :D Big NO from me.

Anyway great set mate!

It was a big disappointed for me to listen to this track which is something very close to the tracks of their last album that I didn't like at all.
After a lot of bangers like Walter White, Mariana Trench, Hello.. they released this random-trance track :D Big NO from me.

Anyway great set mate!

I see what you're saying here. I think it's just another matter of taste kind of thing. :)

Back