Mondo Records Summer 2014 OUT NOW!

mondorecords

Registered
Reaction score

Mondo Records Summer 2014 Minimix:
https://soundcloud.com/mondorecords/mondo-records-summer-2014-minimix

Glistening summer vibes, big room grooves, Ibizian inspired cuts and so much more. Just some of words we can only describe our latest mouthwatering bundle on Mondo Records. Presenting our Summer 2014 12 track compilation, featuring some of the biggest and brightest names on the label right now, such as: Darren Tate, Azotti, Igor Dyachkov, Kago Pengchi, Matt Eray, Paul Morrell, Ian Solano and many more.

In this 12 track journey we begin with lush progressive numbers such as the electro fused genre morphing masterpiece from Jurgen Vries entitled ‘Alive’, gliding past cuts from Azotti & Kago Pengchi with the awesome ‘Color Fields’, and not forgetting the epic ‘Daylight Blinds Me’ from Darren Tate with Jodie Elms.

In the latter stages of this compilation, we have big room numbers from Matt Eray with ‘The Glider’, the tech behemoth ‘Dirty Lies’ from Ian Solano and the club destroyer which is ‘Eminent’ from Mike Lockin & Mart De Schmidt.

Don’t miss out on this incredible collection of summer inspired cuts.

1.Jurgen Vries fest. Desi Valentine – Alive (Club Mix)
2.Igor Dyachkov – Why Not (D’jok Remix)
3.Azotti – The Miracle (Kago Pengchi Remix)
4.Azotti vs. Kago Pengchi – Color Fields
5.Darren Tate feat. Jodie Elms – Daylight Blinds Me
6.Jason Ross feat. Kelley Jakle – Run Away (EDU Remix)
7.Kam Delight – Whatever You Like (Make One Remix)
8.Paul Morrell feat. Vicky Jackson – Always On My Mind (Anxess Remix)
9.Matt Eray – The Glider
10.Ian Solano – Dirty Lies
11.Binary Finary vs. Iversoon & Alex Daf – Dark Side
12.Mike Lockin & Mart De Schmidt – Eminent

Click here to buy from Beatport
Click here to buy from iTunes

Visit: Mondo Records Website | Mondo Records on Facebook | Mondo Records on Twitter

Back