Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Simon Bostock

borderline.jpg

Tracklist:

01. John Dopping feat. Activa - Chayote (Original Mix) [Borderline] [Taken from John Dopping’s Album Words In Colour]
02. UCast - Slipstream (Original Mix) [Tytanium Recordings]
03. Firebird - Gemellar (Fred Baker's Tech Trance Remix) [Fraction Records]
04. John Dopping - Words In Colour (Original Mix) [Borderline] [Taken from John Dopping’s Album Words In Colour]
05. Will Atkinson - Victims [Subculture]
06. Tangle - Kimberly (Original Mix) [Tytanium Recordings]
07. Sonic Element - Tracing Paths (Original Mix) [Borderline]
08. Moonsouls & Sunlab - Red Dragon (TrancePort Anthem) (Original Mix) [#138]
09. Ehren Stowers - Catharsis (Original Mix) [Discover Digital]
10. The Thrillseekers - This Is All We Have [Adjusted Music]
11. Silica - Hemisphere (Dark Air Remix) [Defcon Recordings]
12. John Dopping - Malady (Original Mix) [Borderline] [Taken from John Dopping’s Album Words In Colour]

Download:
Borderline Sessions 069 with Simon Bostock on AH.FM 11-08-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/8O4

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
01. John Dopping feat. Activa - Chayote (Original Mix) [Borderline] [Taken from John Dopping’s Album Words In Colour]
04. John Dopping - Words In Colour (Original Mix) [Borderline] [Taken from John Dopping’s Album Words In Colour]

:: John Dopping - Words In Colour (Original Mix) | Borderline Music ::

587 Listeners _ Borderline Sessions 069 with Simon Bostock on AH.FM 11-08-2014

Baaaaaaa dinnngg!!!!!!!

:wave: been listening ( from the start ) yet not checking the Forum :cap: how are you doing, Simon ? :friends:

Reminds me of Push/Mike.. :)

I good thanks, how are you?

I got a kitten a few weeks back. :) my furniture is ruined now. :(

1. great ! :super: :good:
2. oh, that's less fun :hug: but was this completely unavoidable ? :hmmm: Without (trying to) put remedies (you probably got a few since :p :grinning: you do have at least a decent "scratching post" by now ? :smile: (two years ago I adopted two veeery young kitties from the animal shelter. I invested quite some time with them, especially the first few weeks ! :w00t: they both never scratched anything furniture nor cloths nor anything else. Indoors, that is :ee:

Reminds me of Push/Mike.. :)

been chooned since the start amazing sounds!!

wanted to let you know I also purchased the whole john dopping cd its amazing one of my favorites

ha. we've got a scratching post but its not the best for this little fella.

After 10 years of having a cat / cats: punishing is a 'don't'. When you offer alternatives, cool, nice alternatives, you can distract maybe the cats attention from something you don't like to something else you prefer. The way I approach and approached behavior is to make them feel nice and comfortable. They're clever. Your new pet can go outdoors too?

06. Tangle - Kimberly (Original Mix) [Tytanium Recordings]
07. Sonic Element - Tracing Paths (Original Mix) [Borderline]

BORDM045_Artwork.jpg

Last edited:

Back