• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Jordan Suckley

jordan_suckley.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Federation- You Got The Chemistry Wrong (Freesoup Remix) JS edit
02. Dzp, Naturalize- Infectious (Original Mix)
03. Paul Oakenfold- Ibiza (Jordan Suckley remix) Released 25h August on Perfecto Fluoro
04. Markus Schulz- Remember this (Mark Sherry remix)
05. Jordan Suckley- Contaminated (orig mix)
06. Logica- The True Value (Ruback Remix)
07. Royal Flush- ADHD (Original Mix)
08. ID- ID [Damaged]
09. Vlind- Democracy (Original Mix)
10. Ferry Corsten- Festival crash (Talla 2XLC 140 remix)
11. Sebastian Brandt- Repercussion (orig mix)
12. ID- ID [Damaged]
13. Will Rees- Withhold (orig mix)
14. Solis & Sean Truby- Scorch (Original Mix)
15. Will Atkinson- Victims (orig mix)

Download:
Jordan Suckley - Damaged Radio 007 on AH.FM 12-08-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/8Og

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some nice prog psy to start the show

Sounds like a Neelix track

05. Markus Schulz - Remember This (Mark Sherry remix)

great remix I like this one, takes the original -- and puts a bit of a tech spin to it I like it

Another Suckley track: Contaminated

Last edited:
I don’t have to tell you things are bad, everybody knows things are bad. The dollar buys a nickel’s worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter, punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere that seems to know what to do and theres no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. We sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had 15 homicides and 63 violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be. We know things are bad, worse than bad, they’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house and slowly the world we’re living in is smaller and all we say is “please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms, let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel belted radios and I won't say anything, just leave us alone." Well I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! had 15 homicides and 63 violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be. We know things are bad, worse than bad, they’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house and slowly the world we’re living in is smaller and all we say is “please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms, let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel belted radios and I won't say anything, just leave us alone." Well I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad!

Last edited:
oO, new Harmonic Rush :bow:

EDIT: Maybe his new collab with Dymond :hmmm:

Last edited:

Back