Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81

Thread: 22-06-2007 Infrasonic Sessions 001 @ Afterhours.fm Debut show this friday

  1. #1

    22-06-2007 Infrasonic Sessions 001 @ Afterhours.fm Debut show this friday

    The Infrasonic team are proud to announce there brand new residency for the massive afterhours radio show.

    The show will consist of exclusive material from both labels Infrasonic and sister label InfaProgressive aswell as guest mixes from some of the worlds leading djs. This month we have music from our three residents, MK X, Six Senses and the latest arrival to the infrasonic team ozzie dj/producer Mike Nichol.

    The show will be aired on the fourth Friday of every month for 2 hours so tune in its not to be missed.


    Times:

    Est. 10:00 – 12:00 e
    Amt. 15:00 – 17:00
    Cet. 16:00 – 18:00


    Streams:

    Winamp/Itunes:
    http://www.ah.fm/192k.m3u
    http://www.ah.fm/96k.m3u
    http://www.ah.fm/48k.m3u

    Windows Media Player:
    http://www.ah.fm/192k.wvx
    http://www.ah.fm/96k.wvx

    Real Player:
    http://www.ah.fm/192k.ram
    http://www.ah.fm/96k.ram

    Winamp:
    http://www.ah.fm/192k.qtl
    http://www.ah.fm/96k.qtl


    Hope you can join us.

    Mik
    Infrasonic
    Last edited by MK X (Infrasonic); Jun 21st, 2007 at 23:09.

  2. #2
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,174
    cant wait for this
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    cant wait for this
    Me to mate

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,356
    omg. cant wait..

    Meridian - End Phase (Mike Nichol Remix) choon alert!
    Stealing Aga <3

  5. #5

    Meridian - Emphase (Mike Nichol remix) playlisted in ASOT 305!

    to the Afterhours forum MIK! :hello:

    I'm also looking forward to Infrasonic Sessions on Afterhours.FM!


    Just some info for whomever reads this thread

    Armin van Buuren played ----->


    MERIDIAN - EMPHASE (MIKE NICHOL REMIX)

    in A State Of Trance 305 (yesterday evening!)



    Amazing news for Mike again... his own track DURADO was
    previously playlisted 3 times in several ASOT shows!


    This is what Armin said when mixing in Mike's remix:

    //"I wanna thank everybody who came to my gigs in Australia.
    I was there for a little tour, it was absolutely amazing,
    especially the White parties really stood out for me.

    I met Mike Nichol there, we've been playing his track Durado there,
    he's from Australia.. He was in Melbourne when I played that track and
    I've never seen so many hands in the air, it was absolutely amazing!

    Here's a new remix he did of Meridian-Emphase"\\


    :joy:CONGRATS TO MIKE!:joy:


    L8erzzz everybody..

    I'll be tuned in of course, dunno if I can be here
    (still pretty sick ughh) Will try of course!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mike Nichol-Lost 4 WordsErik de Koning-Dream Flight |Mike Nichol rmx

  6. #6
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,174
    lets go go
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict erosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,638

    Thumbs up great start!!

    sounds quite promising already
    Dustwave's sidekick forever/L'homme est un ange qui n'a pas encore trouvé son essence

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict erosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ELLEN~ View Post
    to the Afterhours forum MIK! :hello:

    I'm also looking forward to Infrasonic Sessions on Afterhours.FM!


    Just some info for whomever reads this thread

    Armin van Buuren played ----->


    MERIDIAN - EMPHASE (MIKE NICHOL REMIX)

    in A State Of Trance 305 (yesterday evening!)



    Amazing news for Mike again... his own track DURADO was
    previously playlisted 3 times in several ASOT shows!


    This is what Armin said when mixing in Mike's remix:

    //"I wanna thank everybody who came to my gigs in Australia.
    I was there for a little tour, it was absolutely amazing,
    especially the White parties really stood out for me.

    I met Mike Nichol there, we've been playing his track Durado there,
    he's from Australia.. He was in Melbourne when I played that track and
    I've never seen so many hands in the air, it was absolutely amazing!

    Here's a new remix he did of Meridian-Emphase"\\


    :joy:CONGRATS TO MIKE!:joy:


    L8erzzz everybody..

    I'll be tuned in of course, dunno if I can be here
    (still pretty sick ughh) Will try of course!
    i missed ASOT 305 i had to attend to a funeral
    Last edited by erosphere; Jun 22nd, 2007 at 16:15.
    Dustwave's sidekick forever/L'homme est un ange qui n'a pas encore trouvé son essence

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict erosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,638
    Awesome tune so far


    :party:
    Dustwave's sidekick forever/L'homme est un ange qui n'a pas encore trouvé son essence

  10. #10
    :hello: erosphere :hello:

    Sorry to read

    But you can always listen back or download

    Was a truly amazing episode!:joy:

    loving these sweet beats
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mike Nichol-Lost 4 WordsErik de Koning-Dream Flight |Mike Nichol rmx

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict erosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ELLEN~ View Post
    :hello: erosphere :hello:

    Sorry to read

    But you can always listen back or download

    Was a truly amazing episode!:joy:

    loving these sweet beats
    Hello hun:hello:


    Yeah pretty sad, but it wasn't someone i knew well.


    Really... were
    Dustwave's sidekick forever/L'homme est un ange qui n'a pas encore trouvé son essence

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict erosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,638
    this is one piece of heaven


    i love this kind of trance


    quite southing with yet one nice beat :top:
    Dustwave's sidekick forever/L'homme est un ange qui n'a pas encore trouvé son essence

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by erosphere View Post
    Hello hun:hello:

    Yeah pretty sad, but it wasn't someone i knew well.
    Really... were
    Hiya!

    That don't matter,every funeral is one too much..

    good we're having these lovely tunes now!

    From Armin's website! (or PM me if necessary)

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mike Nichol-Lost 4 WordsErik de Koning-Dream Flight |Mike Nichol rmx

  14. #14
    AHddicted in·iq·ui·trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,833
    Mmmm, nice soft sounds.

    Hi folks: erosphere, ~ELLEN~



    Busy today, listening, can read a bit, not so much posting. :crying:

  15. #15
    :dancing2: Alex Bartlett ft. Anthya - Touch the sun :dancing2:

    *now playing*


    :hello: green friend Iniqui :hello:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mike Nichol-Lost 4 WordsErik de Koning-Dream Flight |Mike Nichol rmx

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: Aug 22nd, 2008, 17:51
  2. 23-11-2007 Infrasonic Sessions
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: Nov 23rd, 2007, 20:05
  3. 26-10-2007 Infrasonic Sessions with MK X and Mike Nichol
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Nov 3rd, 2007, 14:40
  4. 24-08-2007 Infrasonic - Sessions * Cancelled *
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 24th, 2007, 08:01
  5. 27-07-2007 MK X - Infrasonic Sessions + Mike Nichol
    By Jellyfish in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Aug 6th, 2007, 23:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •