I love Music
Reaction score

Orla Feeney

orla.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:
Orla Feeney - Taster - Live from Lush on AH.FM 08-09-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/8ST

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I really enjoy it so far, but I was really looking forward to Audrey Galagher's... What really hapenned... It dissapeard from the shedual... I reallly wan't to know why... :( And in that order of thoughts What about Christina Novelli... I mean doesn't she have a show on her own... Cose i can swear I was listening to he'r show on soundcloud 2 weak's ago... Was just a food for thoughts... Still so far I'm really enjoying Orla's... Way to go girl :)

Well I really enjoy it so far, but I was really looking forward to Audrey Galagher's... What really hapenned... It dissapeard from the shedual... I reallly wan't to know why... :( And in that order of thoughts What about Christina Novelli... I mean doesn't she have a show on her own... Cose i can swear I was listening to he'r show on soundcloud 2 weak's ago... Was just a food for thoughts... Still so far I'm really enjoying Orla's... Way to go girl :)
welcome on forum :wave:
audrey will playing next week thursday http://ah.fm/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1080&day=2014-9-18&c=1 :wink:

I'm willing to agree with ya... But... No but... Think really was Sean Tyas... And the right now is Sunlounger... Naaaah I missed it... Great thanks to CICA9THC for the responce... I'm aparently new to the Forum platform... Still looking for the section where I can change my gender... Till I work my way up I want to apologise for the inconveniance and want to ask for you'r patience...

Last edited:
I'm willing to agree with ya... But... No but... Think really was Sean Tyas... And the right now is Sunlounger... Naaaah I missed it... Great thanks to CICA9THC for the responce... I'm aparently new to the Forum platform... Still looking for the section where I can change my gender... Till I work my way up I want to apologise for the inconveniance and want to ask for you'r patience...
okay don't worry, just PMed Dan http://ah.fm/forum/member.php?1-Dan owner of AH.FM to change your gender, only he can do that :)

:: Above & Beyond pres. Oceanlab - On A Good Day ::

Justine Suissa's voise makes me smile everytime

on a good day .. .. ..
:love: :dancing: :cap: :cat: :dancing: :lovers: :dancing: :wub:

(c) Polar

Little bit lost and...
A little bit lonely
Little bit cold here
A little bit feared

But I hold on
And I
Feel strong