Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: Hello from Brazil!!!

  1. #91
    Just got here
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Brazil - Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    4
    soma +1 de brazil ai galera !! apesar de poucos brasileiros aki tem muito TRANCE de verdade !!! wlw !! belgica - brazil

  2. #92
    AH Listener xviniciusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonhbs View Post
    soma +1 de brazil ai galera !! apesar de poucos brasileiros aki tem muito TRANCE de verdade !!! wlw !! belgica - brazil



  3. #93
    @TheBruno_S ... bora twittar manolada!

  4. #94
    +1 do Brasil! Ouço a radio há cerca de 1 ano. Mais ainda quando estou no trabalho, na madruga. Abraços!!!

  5. #95
    AH Listener djjoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    97

  6. #96
    AH Listener djjoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    97
    Meu novo set :

    http://www.mixcloud.com/DjJosephofic...nts-of-trance/

    Tracklist:

    Deadmau5 - Closer
    Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (SHato & Paul Rockseek Bootleg)
    Jewelz Ft. Scott Sparks - Toxic Rush
    Markus Schulz feat. Sarah Howells - Tempted
    Dart Rayne - Four Steps To Eternity
    Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay - In My Mind (Walden Remix)
    Ernesto vs. Bastian - Whos The Starter 2012 (Paul Trainer Remix)
    Dean Anthony feat. 3PM - Stronger (AYDA Remix)
    Bobina - The Space Track (Andrew Rayel Stadium Remix)
    U2 - Beautiful Day (Stephen Kirkwood's Summer Blowout Mix)
    Cristina Soto, Tritonal - Still With Me (Stoneface & Terminal)
    Planet Perfecto - Bullet In The Gun 2000 (Solar Stone Remix) (Joseph Edit)
    Ben Gold - Where Life Takes Us
    Paul Oakenfold - Come Together
    Nothing Matters feat. Skin - Mark Knight (Marco V Edit Mashup)
    Robert Burian - Boomerang
    http://i.mixcloud.com/CBme03

  7. #97
    Hi guys,

    I'd like to ask you for an advice: I'm moving to Sao Paulo for about a year in since mid May (gonna work there) and since I'm also dj/producer for some time now, I'd like to continue with my "career" in SP/Brazil as well.

    Can you please give me some contacts on clubs / promoters / agencies that I can approach and start talk to?

    Many thanks in advance, cheers!

    Filip

    (just FYI, I focus on fast paced uplifiting/psy/tech trance. If you want to check some of my works you can do so here: https://soundcloud.com/filipmarak )

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by F1D0 View Post
    Hi guys,

    I'd like to ask you for an advice: I'm moving to Sao Paulo for about a year in since mid May (gonna work there) and since I'm also dj/producer for some time now, I'd like to continue with my "career" in SP/Brazil as well.

    Can you please give me some contacts on clubs / promoters / agencies that I can approach and start talk to?

    Many thanks in advance, cheers!

    Filip

    (just FYI, I focus on fast paced uplifiting/psy/tech trance. If you want to check some of my works you can do so here: https://soundcloud.com/filipmarak )
    Add me on facebook. I have a friend that is a promoter.

    By the way: 10, May - Aly & Fila + Tomas Heredia in São Paulo

    http://www.facebook.com/trancemymind

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by rafaasot View Post
    Add me on facebook. I have a friend that is a promoter.

    By the way: 10, May - Aly & Fila + Tomas Heredia in São Paulo

    http://www.facebook.com/trancemymind
    Cheers, friend request sent ;) Hard to say whether I'll be in SP already on 10th but if so I'll try to show up there, sounds good

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Deadmau5 vs Medina - You & I in Brazil (Andrew Parsons Mix)
    By AndrewParsons in forum Mashups, Remixes & Bootlegs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 23rd, 2010, 08:58
  2. 30-08-2008 Brazil in the Mix 002
    By Dan in forum In The Mix
    Replies: 1752
    Last Post: Apr 11th, 2009, 15:51
  3. 29-09-2007 Brazil in the Mix 001
    By Jellyfish in forum In The Mix
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 20th, 2009, 16:52
  4. Brazil!
    By Ives Junior in forum Other Cities / States
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 9th, 2008, 20:04
  5. It’s Only A Mixtape Vol. 3 – Zoo Brazil
    By cre8 in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 26th, 2007, 17:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •