Wkleję post z ogólnego tematu do przedstawiania się po angielsku bo mi się nie chce inaczej ;d :

"Hello I'm from Poland ,I listen to trance from about 15 years.My favourite styke is deep,emotional,pure,uplifting shivers,without vocals.Top 3 is :Avb Serenity,Tiesto-just be,and Andrew Rayel-550 sentha.I've started from Tiesto,and in my opinion he is precrusor of trance.Just Be album is masterpiece,but not in my favourite deep emotional,and euphoric trance.I'm all time seeking this 100 % hit on my favourite style,but no hit already.Trance is journey.Rayel is new Mozart.But also I love Simon Patterson (aka Psymon) because i also love psychedelic style.Also Simon has great uplift talent.(like Us tune).In psy i love Infected Mushroom,Talpa,Astrix itp.I born to love this kind of music,but this is for me a lot more than only music.My motto for now for you :

“Pure Trance is a feeling, a passion which exists outside of contemporary musical fads and fashions. It is the bringing together of millions of fans for whom this music is a way of life”

See you at Trancepodium birthday,and in other magic events,we are all one in trance,and that's why I love you,because we all have one emotional,and sensual (not materialistic) view on world. My motto :

"Pure trance = pure consciousness = pure life"