4th Wednesday Monthly
est. 13:00 - 14:00
gmt. 18:00 - 19:00
cet. 19:00 - 20:00

all comments welcomed :)

Tracklist:
01Progression - Go The Distance :Blackhole:
02Stefan Bodzin - Treibsand :Cocoon:
03Marcus Schossow and Thomas Segstad - Moog Me (Original Mix) :Global Underground:
04Classic Tune: Andain - Summer Calling (Josh Gabriel Remix) :Songbird:
05Holden & Thompson - Nothing (Mat Zo Remix) :Cd-R:
06Albert Vorne - Formentera What (Gareth Emery Remix) :ASOT:
07Alex M.o.r.p.h. & Rank1 - Life Less Ordinary (Raphael Frost Remix) :High Contrast:
08Rex Mundi vs Ronski Speed - The Perspective Space :Cd-R:
09Solarsun - Overjoyed (Hydroid Remix) :Afterglow:
10 Marc Marberg vs Kyau & Albert - Megashira (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) :Euphonic:
11Alex Bartlett - Touch The Sun (Duende Dub + Vocal) :Drizzly:
12Vincent De Moor - Fly Away (Cosmic Gate Remix) :Combined Forces:

Last edited by a moderator:
A great show in less than a hour :)

amazing start
go Duderstadt \o/

Loving this show so far :heartbeat:

It's been a while since I have heard this choon! Lovin' it!!! :choon:

choon after choon!! awesome set

Life less ordinary frost remix :love: Second best mix for me :) I like rank1 mix the most of all :)

I like their way of mixing. They mix tracks a little bit earlier than most dj's do.

Ha! I didn't notice that until you mentioned it! Never mind, it's Anthem that is being over played. :(

Ha! I didn't notice that until you mentioned it! I enjoy this choon, but its been so ever played that I am honestly getting sick of it. It's really a shame!

I know what you mean, anyway don't complain! :lmao:

Yeah I really try not to, but it is hard since everyone seems to be playing the same song over and over and that just kills it. Oh well. I will shutup now! :lmao: :p

Jedrek, Don't edit your posts! :lolz: :p

Yeah I really try not to, but it is hard since everyone seems to be playing the same song over and over and that just kills it. Oh well. I will shutup now! :lmao: :p

Perspective and anthem are tunes who are really overplayed.. Well I remember the tune ''outsider'' who was way more overplayed some time ago :p

Edit: Everytime when I tuned in I heard. '' Take a look at yourself as an outsider, do you like what you see? You can't feel what you thinking you can't feel what you feeling, you could be anyone.. or whatever it might be :p

Last edited:
:lmao: I made a mistake thinking it was a different song until I realized! :lolz:

whoops! HAHA!!!! Im such a :noob: (arrow's not supposed to point at you! :p)

Ok, last tune add aswell! I have to go now.. Great show, too bad I can't stay for manuel and T4L..

Bye everyone!

Back