Luckiest Guy Alive

Lazarus

www.defconrecordings.com
Registered
Reaction score
Just had this on email :wow:

lucky1.jpg

You can see where this guy broke through the crash barrier in the pic above - it's on the right where the people are standing.

His truck left the road, travelling from right to left. He flipped end-over-end, across the culvert outlet and landed where it is now on the left.

Now, here's what might have happened...

lucky2.jpg

Gesus, don't do drugs, drugs is bad mkay..

Lol, amazing ^^

Dude, are you ****!ng me?!

That dude must have prayed the whole friggin' bible when he lost control of his truck...
(at least I would have...)

Impressive.

Perhaps he was Chuck Norris, you know, like having so much luck... maybe it was premeditated, as the laws of gravity act on matter but the law of gravity acts itself on the law of Chuck Norris, hehehe.

Dude, are you ****!ng me?!

That dude must have prayed the whole friggin' bible when he lost control of his truck...
(at least I would have...)

Impressive.

Perhaps he was Chuck Norris, you know, like having so much luck... maybe it was premeditated, as the laws of gravity act on matter but the law of gravity acts itself on the law of Chuck Norris, hehehe.

Requesting new thread for Chuck Norris jokes..:lolz:

if anyone knows this guys lottery numbers for this weekend then let me know cause luck sure is on his side......cause if it wasnt it would be a wile coyote vs road runner type ending!

Damn.. impressive stunt:p:lolz:

PS :mask:

What, Tarek? We can't hear what you said. Can't see it either. FAIL. :lolz:

Wow. Yeah. That guy had a very good day when he wrecked his truck. Can you imagine what his insurance claims adjuster said when arrived to take photos? :LMAO::LMAO::cat:

What, Tarek? We can't hear what you said. Can't see it either. FAIL. :lolz:

Wow. Yeah. That guy had a very good day when he wrecked his truck. Can you imagine what his insurance claims adjuster said when arrived to take photos? :LMAO::LMAO::cat:

Thats the point..speechless..

no but there was supposed to be a monkey with a surprised face :p

how would anyone know he was down there if he did fall. lol :rofl:

Must be staged :p Otherwise... he Chuck Norris Roundhousekicked his pickup with heavenly luck to the other side:super:

Back