AHddicted yet?

DJ SnipA

Registered
Reaction score
I found this place last month, I listened for 15mins and was like:wow:. Since then Iv been hooked. AH.fm my one and only station now! When was the first time you became "AHddicted"?

:ah::ah::ah::ah::ah:

Last edited:
:welcome: to the forums man :)

1st time I became AHddicted was back in time when I found out AH because of danjo&styles

:welcome: to the forums man :)

1st time I became AHddicted was back in time when I found out AH because of danjo&styles

Thanks dude, This station rocks soooooo much. I love the torrents! Makes life alot easier, It's hard to find good trance albums in California.

jojojojojo i found AH because of a funny name, if u translate into spanish xDDDDD

when i was a child there were a lot of people on tv who used something like a puppet for tv shows, and one of these puppets was very very popular between childs and adults!!! cause always was telling "bad words" (funny family show)

The name of this puppet is MACARIO

macario-bn.jpg
xDDD and it is obviously that is very similar than MACARIUS xD (im so sorry xDD, promise)

sooo, one day i saw a Macarius radioshow to download.. and OF COURSE, I DID :lmao: i needed it xDDDD

For my surprise, this show was amazing (i thought "itll be a crapy set" with this name, thinking of the puppet xD) so i decided to know something else about the radio where i could listen to the show, which it was written in the name of the file. Nowadays macarius show is one of the best here in AH, imo. Never lose it :love:

and thats my story about how i became in an AHddicted :lmao:

jojojojojo i found AH because of a funny name, if u translate into spanish xDDDDD

when i was a child there were a lot of people on tv who used something like a puppet for tv shows, and one of these puppets was very very popular between childs and adults!!! cause always was telling "bad words" (funny family show)

The name of this puppet is MACARIO

macario-bn.jpg
xDDD and it is obviously that is very similar than MACARIUS xD (im so sorry xDD, promise)

sooo, one day i saw a Macarius radioshow to download.. and OF COURSE, I DID :lmao: i needed it xDDDD

For my surprise, this show was amazing (i thought "itll be a crapy set" with this name, thinking of the puppet xD) so i decided to know something else about the radio where i could listen to the show, which it was written in the name of the file. Nowadays macarius show is one of the best here in AH, imo. Never lose it :love:

and thats my story about how i became in an AHddicted :lmao:

Wow! That's quite a story. LMAO!

i was AHdicted when...
well i used to listen to di.fm...me and a friend were talking on AIM and i asked what he was listening to...he said AH.fm...i checked it out and i loved it

its addicting. now its painful to leave the computer or turn it off :)

i didnt go back to di.fm :rolleyes: :hello:

i was AHdicted when...
well i used to listen to di.fm...me and a friend were talking on AIM and i asked what he was listening to...he said AH.fm...i checked it out and i loved it

its addicting. now its painful to leave the computer or turn it off :)

i didnt go back to di.fm :rolleyes: :hello:

wow shamamaster !!! great to know :)
tell all your friends !!

Dan came to me and injected some LIQUID into my veins... that's how i became AHdicted :f

I got AHddicted just last week with 4 strings, I like how you can download the shows and its pretty cool here. :)

Back