INXS - Afterglow (Randy Boyer Mixes)

Tomek

Registered
Reaction score
Randy Boyer said:
All right everyone, I have tried countless times to try and connect with the label on this remix, and after no response I just take it that they are not going to sign it to give it a major push. So as upcoming artists / producers do, we work our asses off and take things in our own hands by doing all sorts of grass root marketing, and this is where it all starts. I appreciate all the support and e-mails that I have received about this mix. There are 2 versions from you to choose from. The "Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla aka EnMass Mix" is definitely the main anthem. If you are starting off a night and need a really nice 130 House / Prog mix grab my "Randy Boyer remix". All I ask in return is to spread the love to anyone who asks, send them to my website, and have them sign up for my weekly newsletter by CLICKING HERE. If you are not signed up on my weekly newsletter, then please do so now. I give away things all the time, and have exclusive links to exclusive remixes & mixes. Feel free to leave a comment on my Forum. It needs some use!

Randy Boyer share his 2 beautiful remixes with everyone, who is signed up to his newsletter:wow:

Randy Boyer remix was played couple of weeks age in GDJB, it's very nice progressive mix:lollypop: I love it:love:
And the Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla aka EnMass remix was played also couple of weeks ago in ASOT, it's harder and more uplifting version than the first one.

cheers:ah:

Nice find - I love this tune, and I've only heard it on ASOT. I've signed up for the newsletter and received a confirmation, but I'm now waiting for the download links...I can't wait!

Back