Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
Ruby_Sky_presents_Open_Up_13-12-2014.jpg

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​

Broadcasting Times:

14-12-2014: RUBY SKYE, San Francisco, USA

CET 08:30 - 10:00 Jordan Suckley
CET 10:00 - 12:00 Simon Patterson

I will attend. Crowd sounds will be livestreamed right?! Where will microphone(s) be? Only 2h simon, wtf?! Last night was 3! And this is Saturday!

I will attend. Crowd sounds will be livestreamed right?! Where will microphone(s) be? Only 2h simon, wtf?! Last night was 3! And this is Saturday!

See you there buddy! Will be broadcasting this event tonight. Heading into SF around 8pm for soundcheck.

Crowd sounds will be live-streamed. There will be multiple microphones. Placement of microphones TBD.

Last edited:

Maybe the clubs close at 2AM in San Fran whreas they close at 3AM in LA.

Enjoy the show and let us know how it went. Live broadcast, even with the crowd noise, can only do so much

Still says Sky at top in part with other specials. Too late to fix URL?
really, but the name on homepage can change only Dan, will write him :)
have fun :clap: indeed he should play same hours :hmmm:

See you there buddy! Will be broadcasting this event tonight. Heading into SF around 8pm for soundcheck.

Crowd sounds will be live-streamed. There will be multiple microphones. Placement of microphones TBD.

:good: Cool to know kett ! :cap: I do wish you much success :super:

Back