vTuner internet radio

ChigoAmi

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
The afterhours stream stopped working on my a/v receiver, which uses "vTuner internet radio".
This is a pity because I could start listening to AH with one press on my remote :)
This is the link to the website:
http://yradio.vtuner.com
If anyone knows how to fix it...

Thanks!

very weird .. what station did it say before AH.FM ?

I have gone ahead and contacted them to add us back in... thank you for letting us know about this :)

very weird .. what station did it say before AH.FM ?

I have gone ahead and contacted them to add us back in... thank you for letting us know about this :)

Thanks Dan! :)
It was "Afterhours FM". I can still find it, just doesnt work...

Last edited:
I have the same problem, doesn't work since begin december. I can see it, but doesn't play anymore.:wall:

+ doesn't work anymore on my smarttv - it isn't listed anymore in the playlist of shoutcast...
2 ways it doesn't play anymore...

Hello, I'm hoping you can help me too. I recently bought a Marantz MCR610 and AH.FM was the first station I set up but over the last few days it has stopped working and says "server error". Every other station I try is fine and I can tune in via MusicBee on my PC. I've also tried a system reset.

The vtuner site is at www.radiomarantz.com. The m3u file from there fails when loaded by MusicBee. Is there anything that can be done to fix this and get Afterhours back on my stereo?

Thanks

We have identified the issue and contacted vtuner -- they said within 24 hours it will be fixed, I would like to than you for reporting this issue to us.

Have a great day.

Thank you so much Dan! It has been fixed, loaded up as soon as I turned the unit on tonight. Keep up the great work :)

Thank you so much Dan! It has been fixed, loaded up as soon as I turned the unit on tonight. Keep up the great work :)

Thank you for confirming the fix :) much appreciated. Enjoy the music.

Hello

I´ve just bought a Bose Soundtouch device. They are connected to vTuner. Sadly I cant find AH on Soundtouch or vTuner.
Is AH removed from vTuner again? :(
I´ve mailed vTuner about AH two days ago but no answer yet.

My AH.FM vtuner stopped working since a couple of days, the link is forwarding to ca.ah.fm:443. This server seems offline?

My network radio and itunes have stopped working as well.

Hi, ah.fm on my av receiver (vTuner) stopped working last week. What´s wrong? :(

:super:Hooray. Working again. My life is back to normal.:):music::bravo:

Back