Question about premium and being emailed download links

Skater1405

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm kind of new to ah.fm. Listened to the EOYC stuff two years ago, then kinda faded away from trance/AH, and now I'm back. Anyway, I'm kind of intrigued by it but I have a question: are there plans for a free trial or one month plan? I'd rather try before I buy or pay for a month of premium to decide if I want to continue the subscription rather than forking out $22 right from the start.

Also, a question about being a supporter and getting e-mailed download links. Is it for EVERY set that aired that day or just the ones with a download link posted to the forums some time later? (For example, HeavensGate has no download link. I'm wondering if the email would include a link to download that or if it's not included because it's not posted on the forum)

Thanks!

Hi mate dl links are emails of all sets aired on that day unless djs specified otherwise... premium has a list of 40,000 sets ++ you can stream at your finger tips :) pretty amazing stuff .. we dont have free month trials..

Just subscribed and can't find "...has a list of 40,000 sets ++ you can stream at your finger tips"

So what's the point of this "Premium"?

I would like to try Ah FM Premium subscription myself. By the way will i get direct download links?.

Just subscribed and can't find "...has a list of 40,000 sets ++ you can stream at your finger tips"

So what's the point of this "Premium"?

You can view all folders from years 2006 - 2016 .. let me know if you need more help?

Cool. Can you give a 1 month trial to Skater1405 and my self?

I would like to try something first before paying $22.

hey mate due to limited amount of users access to premium we cant give any trial accounts. You wont be disappointed. :)

Back