Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: The Gallery presents OpenUp 100 Live Broadcast on AH.FM 23-01-2015

Banned
    youtube.com/watch?v=Ropzz_kmfro in #SanFagcisco, controlled by #UntranceStatesofAmerikult
    Quote Originally Posted by s3baman View Post
    Yup, he had a couple of Monster Digital releases before the label changed names, loads of ACID!!
    Changed to what?

Banned
    youtube.com/watch?v=Ropzz_kmfro in #SanFagcisco, controlled by #UntranceStatesofAmerikult
    Badass stomping IN set!

AH should have played it & the rest!

AH.FM Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Dreamer View Post
    Changed to what?
    Monster Force. And Monster Tunes became Monster Pure I believe. Never got all these name changes, really annoying
    http://www.mixcloud.com/s3baman/

See you guys during the esscala broadcast!

Banned
    Now I have to find a set to continue my flow.

AH.FM Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Dreamer View Post
    Now I have to find a set to continue my flow.
    Might wanna check Paul Denton's latest podcast, he just posted it on his soundcloud page
    http://www.mixcloud.com/s3baman/

Banned
    Monster Force. And Monster Tunes became Monster Pure I believe. Never got all these name changes, really annoying
    Respect for your knowledge man.

Banned
    Might wanna check Paul Denton's latest podcast, he just posted it on his soundcloud page
    Will, thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Buchner View Post
    Meanwhile, Armada Trice will center more around the clubbier side of music with releases from artists likeFeenixpawl, Arston and Funkagenda, Pelari and many more within the tech house and progressive house niches.

I think it's safe to say that it might not be your cup of tea. First I thought it's worth a try..but as mentioned before you are more the Psy and Hard Trance lover

Overlooked that post. Firstly, I am a Pure Trance lover, whether hard, medium, or soft. Actually like Goa more than Psy.
    Last edited by Trance Dreamer; Jan 25th, 2015 at 03:16.

Banned

Askew's warmup set was quite different, didn't listen to that really.. After having seen Simon 6-7x last year, that set was pretty weak IMO!!! Slow techno beats, (ok, Dodger is a nice 1) and some 'obligated' tunes like dissolve and brush strokes. Expected much much better set from him as it was Open Up 100. Blazer was so different afterwards, didn't really know what to expect but those break(?) beats or shite like that sounded really bad, the last 20 mins was ok tho. Then from 3.30am Askew came and BOOOM! He simply saved the night, many IDs such a banging tunes, the whole box (main room) was sooo loud and those pumping bass.. Off the hook, John Askew rocked again!
    as for Indecent Noise, haha bald djs are always crazy! He continued to put those crazy banging trance tunes w some serious bang! John and Aleks woohoo I will upload some videos onto my YouTube channel during the following week.

Next Friday at the ministry: Solarstone, Ottaviani, Sied van Riel, Sean Tyas. Can't wait to hear Tyas again, haven't seen him since 2012 autumn.
    www.youtube.com/aakos84

Quote Originally Posted by aakos View Post
    Askew's warmup set was quite different, didn't listen to that really.. After having seen Simon 6-7x last year, that set was pretty weak IMO!!! Slow techno beats, (ok, Dodger is a nice 1) and some 'obligated' tunes like dissolve and brush strokes. Expected much much better set from him as it was Open Up 100. Blazer was so different afterwards, didn't really know what to expect but those break(?) beats or shite like that sounded really bad, the last 20 mins was ok tho. Then from 3.30am Askew came and BOOOM! He simply saved the night, many IDs such a banging tunes, the whole box (main room) was sooo loud and those pumping bass.. Off the hook, John Askew rocked again!
    as for Indecent Noise, haha bald djs are always crazy! He continued to put those crazy banging trance tunes w some serious bang! John and Aleks woohoo I will upload some videos onto my YouTube channel during the following week.

Next Friday at the ministry: Solarstone, Ottaviani, Sied van Riel, Sean Tyas. Can't wait to hear Tyas again, haven't seen him since 2012 autumn.

so you coming from your new place to MoS?

joking

Yeah mate, wasn't that planned but finally I travelled that almost 200miles down to London.
    as for next weekend I have a flight on Saturday early morning from London and that's why I need to be in the city by Friday night. Better if I go out and sleep on plane than sleep on Friday night and fail to get up early in the morning.
    www.youtube.com/aakos84

Quote Originally Posted by aakos View Post
    Yeah mate, wasn't that planned but finally I travelled that almost 200miles down to London.
    as for next weekend I have a flight on Saturday early morning from London and that's why I need to be in the city by Friday night. Better if I go out and sleep on plane than sleep on Friday night and fail to get up early in the morning.
    don't lose the plane

Hahaha
    Jordan Suckley was also in the club met him at the pub we always go before heading to Ministry.
    www.youtube.com/aakos84

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread Information