ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
preasot2015.png

routemeetingASOT700.jpg

Click going --> ASOT700 Pre-Party with AH.FM and Elevation Audio

http://partyflock.nl/party/285303:Asot700-Pre-party

more info soon

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​

Last edited by a moderator:
SOOO Excited to be returning!! This party gets better and better every year, I almost missed Armin warm up because I was having to much fun there!

Canada is ready to have a good time :D

Aaaaah home sick!? Wish I could be there to meet you all and party together..:(:(:love:

Going once again :) 5:th time in a row now.. haha

I will try all my best to be part of it and i'm glad Mr Guetta he's not nominated!!!! Sorry for any inconveniences but REAL TRANCE TUNE'S are hard to find!!
I'm looking forward to hear from ASOT MARATON!!! Also I'm looking forward to get that amazing good feeling in my bones from John O'callaghan and Dan Stone just once at ASOT!!! Thank You and sorry for the inconveniences for the TRANCE Lovers and A.H listeners....That's my clue!!!Thank You and everyday seems like first day when i tuned in!!!WellDone!!!

So honoured to be playing once again for the fab pre party! See you all there!

Hey guys, I have 2x regular ASOT 700 Utrecht tickets for sale as I wont be able to attend this year due to sudden disease in the family :(
If anyone is interested please PM me - they come with a discount.

Hope everyone will have an awesome time this year - will be the first one i miss in 4 years.

Hey guys, I have 2x regular ASOT 700 Utrecht tickets for sale as I wont be able to attend this year due to sudden disease in the family :(
If anyone is interested please PM me - they come with a discount.

Hope everyone will have an awesome time this year - will be the first one i miss in 4 years.

Sorry hearing that :(

All the best.

Back