Trance Classics: Top 1500

DazTC

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been busy these last couple of weeks compiling this monster of a list, and after sorting out a webpage and typing the whole thing up, I just wanted to share it with you guys....

http://www.top1500trance.com

This is a list of my top 1500 Trance Classics from over the years, starting way back in 1988 with The KLF and stretching all the way to 2009 at the most recent.

Now I realise no two Trance fans will fully agree on a list like this, and that's why I state its simply a PERSONAL list, and certainly not a definitive list of classics, which would be rather different... there is no denying however, that there are a shed load of awesome tracks featured in there.

There's a bit of everything really from early Goa, Tech, Acid, Hard, Progressive, Uplifting etc...(Nothing for you EDM/Trouse types sorry lol)

Feel free to check it out, share, bookmark, use for reference, leave comment on and so on. I've added a downloadable PDF file too if anyone is interested and do intend to add links to buy each and every track available online.

I thought this might possibly be useful for some of the newer fans of the genre maybe looking to gen up a little on history, or even for some of us oldies who have forgotten some of these, can't remember the title, or simply missed first time around :)

Daz

Thank you!

Now, do you have a .zip file with all these tracks? :D

Thank you!

Now, do you have a .zip file with all these tracks? :D

Sorry to disappoint :)

Links to buy each track is the best I can do I'm afraid...currently adding those in.

Back