Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Young Free

youngfree.jpg

Tracklist:

01. London Grammar - Hey Now (Mr Rich & Billy Kenny Remix)
02. Above & Beyond ft. Zoe Johnston - We're All We Need (16 Bit Lolitas Remix)
03. Marga Sol - Heaven (Darko De Jan Mix)
04. M0 - Don't Wanna Dance (Zimmer Remix)
05. Kavinsky ft. Lovefoxxx - Nightcall (Mynga Remix)
06. Frequency 88 ft. Lizzie Curious - Let The Rain Come Down (Original Mix)
07. Kraak & Smaak ft. Janne Schra - Love Inflation (NSFW Remix)
08. Fleetwood Mac - Dreams (Harry Best Remix)
09. Duke Dumont ft. Jax Jones - I Got U (Original Mix)
10. Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne - Real Love (Extended Mix)
11. Anton Suchorukov ft. Bibi-D - Tell Me (Vocal Mix)
12. Nelly Furtado - All Good Things (George Whyman Remix)

Download:
Young Free - Young Frees Angels February on AH.FM 21-02-2015.mp3
http://yousaved.it/4xd

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

http://ah.fm/forum/private.php?do=insertpm&pmid=249926
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
Young Free has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Recipient Users: [BCC Recipients]
Young Free;

MP3 file: uploaded. Plz next time: no more ( brackets ) :cap:

I am trying to access the forum but it says my IP is banned :unsure:

I am trying to access the forum but it says my IP is banned :unsure:

just informed Dan :hmmm: but what is ' banned ' when you were able to post the very message ? :p

just informed Dan :hmmm: but what is ' banned ' when you were able to post the very message ? :p

yes I spoke to Dan earlier, looks like an addon was enabling a proxy without my being aware of it, apparently a cheap public proxy that matched an IP that was banned from this site. Or possibly, it was because I had not cleaned out my inbox :hmmm: :tease:

yes I spoke to Dan earlier, looks like an addon was enabling a proxy without my being aware of it, apparently a cheap public proxy that matched an IP that was banned from this site. Or possibly, it was because I had not cleaned out my inbox :hmmm: :tease:

:hmmm: I prefer to assume it was your maxed inbox :w00t: :icecream: evil :devil: punishes :chair: itself :lolz: :p

Why does the player say the next upcoming show is Upbeat Sessions and not the Angels? :dontknow:

Why does the player say the next upcoming show is Upbeat Sessions and not the Angels? :dontknow:

the on-line medida player bot likes mixing too :p ( I messaged AH.fm staff 'bout the issue )

the on-line medida player bot likes mixing too :p ( I messaged AH.fm staff 'bout the issue )

I hope we are on at regular time :) The Angels are getting ready backstage now :mask:

I hope we are on at regular time :) The Angels are getting ready backstage now :mask:

:hmmm: but I'm sure you can keep your Angels busy for a while ? :icecream: :tease: :p :wink: :bumpit:

:hmmm: but I'm sure you can keep your Angels busy for a while ? :icecream: :tease: :p :wink: :bumpit:

Even I am not allowed backstage :no::spank: so I have no idea what they are planning for tonight :dontknow:

Even I am not allowed backstage :no::spank: so I have no idea what they are planning for tonight :dontknow:

in the mean time I do keep you busy for a minute: just tested your inbox :grinning2:

Upcoming Shows :book: issue is solved (visually) http://ah.fm/player/

Young Free - Young Frees Angels February on AH.FM 21-02-2015
Mike McCarthy - UpBeat Sessions 012 on AH.FM 21-02-2015

01. London Grammar - Hey Now (Mr Rich & Billy Kenny Remix)

Welcome to February at the Angels!

Back