I love Music
Reaction score

Tiddey

tiddey.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:
Tiddey - Trance Waves 061 on AH.FM 22-02-2015.mp3
http://yousaved.it/4xl

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file: uploaded :cap:

great set :)

heard some great vocals

right now PHotographer remix of Shelter

I whould love to know the name of the track playing right now... But can't find the tracklist anywhere :( the track just before the "Shelter"

I whould love to know the name of the track playing right now... But can't find the tracklist anywhere :( the track just before the "Shelter"

:cap: missed the Replay. Maybe do ask DJ Tiddey yourself. It's a bit pity, he never uploads his tracklist with the MP3 file of his sets, Uns7opAbL3 :smile:

Only know the final (truncated) track I heard was this one:

:: Daniel Skyver & UDM - Resonate (Original Mix) | Tytanium Recordings ::

See that's why... There's you'r proof... Why you ever ask me why I Love bears?... Don't ask, just know... Love ya Bear'y (hug)... Many great thanks and yahhh it's not exactly the track he played... There was some great vocals on that track and the one you told me is only the instrumental string... But still many thanks... :*

See that's why... There's you'r proof... Why you ever ask me why I Love bears?... Don't ask, just know... Love ya Bear'y (hug)... Many great thanks and yahhh it's not exactly the track he played... There was some great vocals on that track and the one you told me is only the instrumental string... But still many thanks... :*

download link added ↑ (1st post) :grinning:

See my lovely bear when I hear a song... And I need a song... I find a song :pppp
Love ya beary
Aaaand the winner is: (Crowd holds in silence) 4 Strings & Katty Heath - Hold In Silence

(Powered by AvB and Quattro)

Back