ID3 tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

philippe

Registered
Reaction score
Why is it so necessary to have those 5-minute "The Best in Trance & Progressive!!" (or whatever) tags in the middle of shows? They make it very difficult to identify the beginning and end of a show in a recording because they appear as new "tracks" in the MP3 streams...

Hmm, can you elaborate on that? Thanks.

people rip ( record shows ) thats what kowy means by ripping.

The ad your seeing is also for advertising the radio station, so people see they are tuned to the best trance & progressive radio rather then just seeing the show name.

Like kowy said you can check whats been playing on his link he has provided you with. If you like the show then you can use the official AH torrents page http://torrents.ah.fm

Thank you phillippe for your support & hopefully I have answered your questions, if not you can PM me.

cheers

So you mean you're against ripping AH?!?

If I wasn't ripping the shows I like, I would never be counted as a listener of your station! And if I had total faith in your torrents, I wouldn't rip in the first place.

So are you saying that you'd rather have me download from torrents and never "listen" live?

So you mean you're against ripping AH?!?

If I wasn't ripping the shows I like, I would never be counted as a listener of your station! And if I had total faith in your torrents, I wouldn't rip in the first place.

So are you saying that you'd rather have me download from torrents and never "listen" live?

Your totally misunderstanding anything that was said above. The statements you just made were not stated by me or anyone here.

Torrent on AH are here for people who have enjoyed the shows and would like to download them, it was never stated anywhere that we are against ripping whatsoever.

All shows go on torrents 24hours after original air time its all automated, so your faith in them is your call, other people tune in, really enjoy some show and then they download.

Torrent is just another special perk that AH has for all fellow listeners to offer, so please dont inpretet that torrents are here so people dont have to tune in.

You can rip all you want, anyone can... enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back